The MT-07 Forum

So, what are you good at?

Cruizin

Some guys can build anything, some can write code for anything and some can just talk and write well.

What are you good at? What have you done in your profession that you are proud of? I'll save mine for later, what's your story?

scordiaboy515

I just really enjoy creating stuff with my hands.  Done many project vehicles 2 and 4 wheels over the years. I like working with wood. It brings me such satisfaction to bring something back to life that has been sitting or neglected for a long time.  I guess you can say I'm a jack of all trades.....master of none 8-)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Not too many responses yet - are you all shy? I'll answer - I am a really good cook. It's the only thing I can say for sure that I do well. Got it from my mom.  :)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Fixing things.
Driving things.
Goin fast.

Day Job: Service Technician @ Tesla Motors

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Welcome fzhooligan! I see you registered only 35 minutes ago. ;) I also see you picked the best color! Be sure to post in the new member intro section if you didn't already! I am good at building Lego's... Not the most mature or useful skill, but it is something I love to do. I am also good at tinkering with stuff and figuring out how things work. I am in school for Mechanical and Aerospace engineering, so that should say something. lol

Yes, I also like working with wood. I like to repurpose old wood and pallets and turn them into cool stuff. can also make a couple extra bucks doing it
I've done the same thing! Here are some of the things I've done. 
Tv wall
o0FHQL8.jpg

Made this for the wife for our anniversary
FGvQPmn.jpg

Outside pallet plant holder
NKZVGDa.jpg

Mom always said I was good at nothing or was that good for nothing...

Well I am good at annoying the wife.

Other than that I just mess around with a bunch of different stuff, not really good at anything in particular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@admin, you promised to tell us what you were good at. We're still waiting...............

Illegitimi non carborundum

Guest August BB

I'm decent at drawing I guess. Been out of practice though, last time I did anything was over a year ago. There was a period where I did nothing for 10 years, which I regret because I improved exponentially in a period of 6 months and looking back if I continued to draw for those 10 years, I would be so much better, but oh well. Too busy with everything else I guess.

Archived