The MT-07 Forum

How do we come up with our profile names?

scordiaboy515

scordiaboy515

Mine originated from the town of Scordia in Catania, Sicily where my mother was born ;)

......almost forgot, the 515 is my bikes production #

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

Mine is my initials and my favorite number. I have no idea why 937 is my favorite number.

scordiaboy515
Mine is my initials and my favorite number. I have no idea why 937 is my favorite number.
  OK....cool :) 

The number is my phone area code.. probably shouldn't be advertising that.. lol and panzer is because I love world war 2 and liked the panzer divisions.

I was 24 years old when I built my first rotary engine, 18 engines later I still love them.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

I live in WA, Bill is one of my names and I'm getting WABILLY as I ripen or mature.  And the Avatar is me enjoying the best ever coconut cream pie at the pie shop in Stockholm, WI.  It ruined forever any other cc pie.

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I'm too young to be a hippie but I like their groovy vibe. (and fringe) I feel like Vicki the bikerchick from the comic strip Rose is Rose when I ride:

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/Vicki0_zps1eadc1f1.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b580/Carol_Hauptman_Gluck/Vicki_zpsfb71d117.jpg

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

We were having a friendly, family conversation about my son's feet and how surrealistically large his big toe is and out came old socks. I definitely appreciate the creativity of those here and am glad I get a chance to air out my dirty laundry.  :)

Guest August BB

This will definitely be the worst username explanation of the bunch and maybe everyone registered, but what the hell I will tell you regardless. You have been warned!

So the very first pic of the motorcycle my wife takes when I brought it home, the angle and all and my sitting up, well it basically resembled a certain phallic image, where the two wheels were testicles and I was the shaft. And since the wheels were blue, she commented on how they are blue balls.

And my bike was manufactured in August. So a combo of it, my bike is named August Blue Balls. Yes, you will now look at my username completely different from now on. Enjoy.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
This will definitely be the worst username explanation of the bunch and maybe everyone registered, but what the hell I will tell you regardless. You have been warned! 
So the very first pic of the motorcycle my wife takes when I brought it home, the angle and all and my sitting up, well it basically resembled a certain phallic image, where the two wheels were testicles and I was the shaft. And since the wheels were blue, she commented on how they are blue balls.

And my bike was manufactured in August. So a combo of it, my bike is named August Blue Balls. Yes, you will now look at my username completely different from now on. Enjoy.
That's def the funniest explanation yet! Now you must post the photo so we can see what you mean!

Illegitimi non carborundum

According to Merrium-Webster Online:

Full Definition of ZEPHYR

a : a breeze from the west

b : a gentle breeze

"The Breeze" was the handle given to me by my new hire-on company trainer a looooong time ago back when I was driving a Freightliner over-the-road. During training he was forever riding me to "slow it down"....

Following "Zephyr" the "07" of course relates to my (new) avatar.

My family and close friends have always called me Stevie instead of my actual name Steven since I was born, and then came school when everyone started putting my first initials of my last name, de Montfort, with my first name to tell me apart from other Steves at school and from then on "StevieDe" has just stuck.

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

• Premium Member

Ha. Mine is in no way as elaborate. My names Meek and what better way than to add Moto to it for a Moto Forum.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

While at work decided to play a very cool LAN game called "StarCraft I" with my coworkers instead of doing work, someone was using the handle DucanIdaho, which I thought was really cool, at the time I did not know it was a character from Dune, so since Idaho reminded me of potatoes, I decide to go with Chicken for myself, threw in "mojo" in spanish for wetchicken to be funny and I have been using this handle ever since. The dot com company later folded....

Um, well mine is ez...I have a mustache, and not just for MOvember have had it since I was about 19...30yrs later, if I ever shave it people tell me I look weird

Mine is from my old drag racing crew RECKLESS (auto not bike).  Pretty well known for being one of the fastest crew from the area.  Speed has always been an addiction but when it came to motorcycles safety has been the number one priority.  Something to keep my feeling young inside :D

Archived