The MT-07 Forum

How do we come up with our profile names?

scordiaboy515

• Premium Member

At first mine was first initial last name and the year I singned up for yahoo mail. Cfrias99
Now I use freeman as an alias to hide from old high school girlfriends looking me up on facebook.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bmw forum c650gt I rode not smart enough to remember anything else so gtmnwas a bmw c650gt i rode in Minnesota I bought my 7 when the bmw was in the shop for a month bmr is gone

I bought my 7 when the bmw was in the shop for a month bmr is gone
My 3rd (and last BMW) was a '96 K1100RS. From the factory, the motor was built missing dowels that aligned the cam journals and there was always something breaking somewhere. Traded it for an Aprilia ( 12 years - been very reliable). That K-bike's motor self-destructed on the next owner. I'll nevr own another.  

Ladies would say "your Relentless" and I would reply "yes I am!" Name goes back about 15 year, the relentless attitude back much further!

• Premium Member
Ladies would say "your Relentless" and I would reply "yes I am!" Name goes back about 15 year, the relentless attitude back much further!

In what context would they be saying this? Hee hee..

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost

Wilco reference.

Oh, no ones ever heard of Wilco?

Perfect time to start:

In what context would they be saying this? Hee hee..
on the couche watching netflix usually Friday night are for .......! As well Saturday mornings! We can finish the movie in between. I had it down to a science now I'm married with three kids. So things are a little different now. Relentless still describes other parts of my charector.

• 3 weeks later...
dougefresh1

Mine is a nickname given to me in grade school by a long lost friend. I added the "1" for extra flair.

gEeZeR was my name in Tribes 1 as a kid (12 years old)... and my close friends and co-workers still call me geezer to this day. I'm only 29. 

• Premium Member
snowdriftless
MT-07
I see what you did there...

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

N2 as "in to" Shotokai. I am the West Coast rep.

It's the last thing those fuzzy little creatures scream before I hit them in my BMW.

Beemer

• Premium Member
phicurious86

I teach philosophy and my department came up with "Are you phicurious?" as a way to attract new students. Born in 86.

• 1 year later...
Guest ksally

k is my first initial and Sally because I used to be a girl. Jk Lol Sally is a nick name that I got called 7 years ago in a ping pong game and it stuck.

12=R...so my sn says Rival, which is the first two letters of my first name and first 3 letters of my last name.

Archived