The MT-07 Forum

Got my Tenere 700 on Thursday

• Premium Member

Congrats on the new ride @Cruizin

Keep us up to date on the progress of your upgrades. 

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Aaarrrrgggghhh!!!!!

Sorry, flashback seeing that crated powersports unit. I have nightmares about them after putting together hundreds of generators, power washers, atv's, side by side's, motorcycles, scooters, snow mobiles, water craft. Taking my meds...

Great bike tho, looks like about what I need at the current stage of my offroad poor road interest.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Knowing you have multiple sites I bet you have a domain for these. Do you have a link to that forum?

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Laben said:

Knowing you have multiple sites I bet you have a domain for these. Do you have a link to that forum?

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. 

But just incase, look at the very bottom of the page in the blue stripe. For anyone who's not aware that there are sister forums for the Tenere 700, Tracer 900 and MT10 links there.👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

It's a nice bike and congrats. As far as dirt riding goes the old KTM would take you further into the rough stuff but the Tenere 700 should do well within it's limits. I still have my doubts about that narrow seat being comfortable for very long but then again, that's a bike that allows you stand on the pegs as much as you want so that can give the ol' rumpski a little relief. It's what I do on the FZ.

Beemer

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

12 hours ago, Beemer said:

It's a nice bike and congrats. As far as dirt riding goes the old KTM would take you further into the queue at the service department, but the Tenere 700 will get you in the woods and home again.

I took some liberties editing your post 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, DewMan said:

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. 

But just incase, look at the very bottom of the page in the blue stripe. For anyone who's not aware that there are sister forums for the Tenere 700, Tracer 900 and MT10 links there." src="https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f44d.png">

😅 I've never noticed that. Thanks!

9 hours ago, shinyribs said:

I took some liberties editing your post 😜

Lol! Good one ... but there's just one thing ... coming out of the shop sooner doesn't change the fact. 😘

Beemer

Been having fun. this bike is very trail capable. Beat this thru the muddy trails at 6000 ft above Boise in the rain and it took everything I gave it and keep wanting to go faster. 

This was up in Stanley, Idaho at the trailhead

IMG_20200611_162820.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Been having fun. this bike is very trail capable. Beat this thru the muddy trails at 6000 ft above Boise in the rain and it took everything I gave it and keep wanting to go faster. 

This was up in Stanley, Idaho at the trailhead

IMG_20200611_162820.jpg

Great pic!

• Like 1

That's a real nice pic there, Cruizin! Careful out there, I hope you ride with someone else in case anyone gets hurt. 

Beemer

That's funny as phuck! You must be pretty good, how long have you been riding trails?

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi. What do you think about off road tyres 70/30 in MT07. Do you recommond or suggestions and flaws. I am planning trip here in aussy.  Thanks