The MT-07 Forum

Hello from birmingham

boulevard

Hey everyone glad to see a forum is already started. I picked my fz-07 last Thursday and LOVE it! I have already put 400 plus miles and it and can't stop taking the long way home. I am 34 and have been riding since age 6. I have owned just about every brand and style of bike out there and I must say the fz-07 is in the top two if not the top. I think yamaha is on to something with this bike and I think it will go down in history as one of the great bikes. Can you tell I love it. I took it out for 8 hours on Saturday and only got off it to refuel. Tons of torque ....I don't know how they do it with a smaller engine.

Thanks for creating the forum and looking forward to the insights from it.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of people here with a lot if good info and experience. And then there is me :)

Guest montana07

You and me both mjh937, are you another newb? This is my first bike.

And welcome boulevard!

• Global Moderator

My second bike, but my first one was in the late 80's, so it may as well be my first. Now if it would just show up. It is a month, a day, eight hours and fifty minutes since I put down the deposit (not that I am counting).

• Global Moderator

Hi boulevard

Welcome ! You will like it here, I am sure.
What color did you get? Got any pictures?

Your are right, these bikes are crazy fun. I have had a few bikes in the past but this one rocks the list. Yamaha has struck gold with this one.

An 8 hour drive! Wow, How do you like the seat?

• Global Moderator

Can't wait to see the picture but you linky no worky.

You have to copy the "Share Dropbox Link" and paste that in the post. Then it will show up.

Guest ybcheese

Welcome to the best fz 07 forum. Thanks for sharing the pic, your bike looks great. A 8 hour ride, that's what I like to hear.

Archived