bellissimoto

CARBONSMITH / MWR Racing Intake Solution is here!!!

WeTrolling
On 11/15/2020 at 9:27 AM, CarbonSmith said:

Yeah no problem, just email me a shipping address: ryan@carbon-smith.com

Dude you're awesome, thank you!

2 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Hey guys!  My apologies, but it seems like I didn't get a notification for this thread.  Glad Ryan from @CarbonSmith got you sorted!

:)

- Paul

Thank you for this, glad I ordered it from you!

-Lee

bellissimoto
15 hours ago, WeTrolling said:

Dude you're awesome, thank you!

Thank you for this, glad I ordered it from you!

-Lee

Thanks Lee!  Let us know what you think!

:)

- Paul

bellissimoto
On 11/21/2020 at 2:57 PM, WeTrolling said:

Installed baby

16059995605802988985005060080694.jpg

Looks great!

TRIPSS HILL

Well Fella’s, 

This Performance Modification is the best one yet I’ve done to this bike! I’ve first had a K&N with airbox still in, Then went to the DNA Filter and Stage 2 Lid! And let me tell you guys these MWR POD Race air filter, and High performance velocity stacks by Carbon-Smith literally makes this bike into a whole new beast! I highly recommend this modification of course only with the best of the best 2WDW custom map, and FTECU Quickshifter&ActiceTune! And all that good shet! Here’s are a few pictures below!

785B1984-990E-4F66-83CF-B9D0D22CFFE0.jpeg

8CFDFFB8-A7F4-402B-8CC6-C9C5184FF62D.jpeg

• Like 3

seven

@TRIPSS HILL When you say custom map, do you mean you took it to 2WDW and had them dyno tune your bike or just one of their off the shelf tunes that they built for your particular combination of mods?

ArturoM07

Which one is better this from Carbon Smith or Hord Power!?

2B075A59-A145-4829-B4B1-DDD0E96546BD.jpeg

TRIPSS HILL
22 hours ago, seven said:

@TRIPSS HILL When you say custom map, do you mean you took it to 2WDW and had them dyno tune your bike or just one of their off the shelf tunes that they built for your particular combination of mods?

Well since I already have the FTECU Pin Side Harness on the bike, so they just send me the file and I flash it into my bike! Let me tell you tho, those fools at 2WDW unleashed this beast to its full potential! That along with the MotionPro Rev2 Kit for the bike! Man just between those 2 things it seriously made the bike amazing!

seven
On 9/11/2021 at 8:09 AM, TRIPSS HILL said:

Well since I already have the FTECU Pin Side Harness on the bike, so they just send me the file and I flash it into my bike! Let me tell you tho, those fools at 2WDW unleashed this beast to its full potential! That along with the MotionPro Rev2 Kit for the bike! Man just between those 2 things it seriously made the bike amazing!

I have a similar setup with the FTECU bike side harness and the tune from 2WDW. I don't have an intake (yet), just the snorkel removed but I can't say I noticed much of a difference after the flash. Maybe I need to go back to stock for a bit to see.