The MT-07 Forum

How many reason do I need to not like this bike?

DewMan

I suppose we shall have to get used to fresh designs of electric bikes. There is no petrol tank to style, no engine to show off or cover up, no pipes;  it is heavy and needs to be strong. It has rectangular batteries.  But hey we do need somewhere decent to sit! 

• Like 1

Just do it! 

• Global Moderator

I do not mind electric bikes looking different, but that thing looks like a rejected prop from a Mad Max movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

shinyribs

The apocalypse styling is gonna be here for a while. Cool if that's your style, but I'll be damned if I pay new bike money for something the looks completely unfinished. 

• Like 2

• Global Moderator

My view on art is that if it looks like something I could do it is not art (I am not at all artistic).  I think my view on motorcycles is the same.  If it looks like something I could make it is not a good motorcycle design. 

• Like 2

It's on a Harbor Freight rear stand.  Nothing wrong with that stand I guess, but you'd think they would have a bigger budget...

On 5/8/2020 at 5:46 PM, mossrider said:

Zeros 2020 model line up,

product-group-higher.png.16cf5192e15dfba6a5080a9692c3428e.png

I like it's blend of sharp and rounded angles, she'll go like the wind! (or maybe just suck wind)

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...
firstyammerha

While on vacay in San Diego this time last year, I had to take a day and hit the Peterson Museum in L.A. They had a great electric bike display that really made me worry. Most of the prototype "bikes" looked more like bicycles than motorcycles. Some of them looked very flimsy and I wished I had taken some pictures. They might work as urban commuter vehicles.