The MT-07 Forum

CLOSED: MWR Air Filter, Air Box Cover, and Gilles Titanium Axle Nut GROUP BUY!!!

bellissimoto

5 minutes ago, bellissimoto said:

It comes pre-oiled :)

Thanks, Count me in on the filter and the lid! Only thing I didn't like about putting my Yoshi pipe and flashed ecu was just pulling the snorkel and leaving the airbox as is with the hard edges and all.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
cornerslider

Please count me in for the Titanium axle nut!!! How do I make this happen?

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

bellissimoto

Due to popular demand, I'm letting this Group Buy run until the weekend is out before I start invoicing everyone.

:)

- Paul

• Like 1

bellissimoto

In preparation of sending out the invoices, I need the following people to PM me their e-mail address, with their Full Name and Shipping Address:

1.  @mjh937 - Gilles Ti Axle Nut - awaiting payment

2.  @crazycd1 - MWR combo - awaiting payment

3.  @Vargasmarco22 - MWR combo - awaiting payment

4.  @cornerslider - Gilles Ti Axle Nut - awaiting payment

5.  @Tony9020 - MWR combo - awaiting payment

6. @Kurt - MWR combo - awaiting payment

7.  @Fitchburgh - MWR combo - awaiting payment

• Premium Member
On 5/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, cornerslider said:

Please count me in for the Titanium axle nut!!! How do I make this happen?

Your going to love it. It's an beautiful engineered piece, like what was said:

"Okay, I was on the fence about getting the axle nut as so far I have not had any trouble with the stock nut (I have not had it off many times though).  I figure if I have problems with it in the future I will wish I had spent $60 now, so why not." 

I had a big issue with a dealership messing mine up so I bought the gilles-Ti-axle nut, 6 rear tires and countless adjustments due to (old chain-new chain and sprockets) its a dream to use.

Heres the cost if it locks on ya: 

oops its now empty.... The cart that is. I'll try again: 

$81.92 without tax inc.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
cornerslider
15 hours ago, fzar said:

Your going to love it. It's an beautiful engineered piece, like what was said:

"Okay, I was on the fence about getting the axle nut as so far I have not had any trouble with the stock nut (I have not had it off many times though).  I figure if I have problems with it in the future I will wish I had spent $60 now, so why not." 

I had a big issue with a dealership messing mine up so I bought the gilles-Ti-axle nut, 6 rear tires and countless adjustments due to (old chain-new chain and sprockets) its a dream to use.

Heres the cost if it locks on ya: 

oops its now empty.... The cart that is. I'll try again: 

$81.92 without tax inc.

I know.... I replaced mine already 🤑-

• Like 1

bellissimoto

Hi everyone! 

Here's the new list and disposition (the original post is updated as well)

If I need info from you please PM me.

1. @mjh937  - Gilles Ti Axle Nut - Invoice Sent

2.  @crazycd1  - MWR combo - Invoice Sent

3.  @Vargasmarco22  - MWR combo - Invoice Sent

4. @cornerslider  - Gilles Ti Axle Nut - Invoice Sent

5.  @Tony9020  - MWR combo - need e-mail address, full name, and shipping address

6.  @Kurt  - MWR combo - Invoice Sent

7.  @Fitchburgh - MWR combo - Invoice Sent

• Premium Member
On 5/10/2020 at 9:50 AM, cornerslider said:

I know.... I replaced mine already 🤑-

How'd ya fancy it? Yes/No/ Ughh!

• Premium Member
cornerslider
1 hour ago, fzar said:

How'd ya fancy it? Yes/No/ Ughh!

I had to replace the axle after the OEM nut tore the threads off.... I've been using a ton of "anti-seize" whenever I do anything axle related.... TERRIBLE design-

bellissimoto

UPDATE #5

UPDATE #7 (June 19th)

I was waiting on tracking numbers from Europe before I posted another update to the original thread, but because I've had people PMing me asking, I figured I'd post the status of things as they sit now:

Gilles:  We have received about 70% of our Gilles order, but still waiting on the rest to come. 

MWR:  It is supposed to be shipping next week to us.

Rapid Bike (for those who also ordered these):  Expected to be here in the US by Jul 1st. 

I understand everyone's frustration.  COVID-19 has really hit Europe hard.  Most of these manufacturers are operating at 50% capacity, and the workers in place have to main a 1.5 meter distance from each other.

I think the lead times are highlighted more with certain group buys, because the structure of a group buy, and the reason I'm able to do these incredible prices means I have to have a minimum amount of people to make it cost effective to offer in the first place - which sometimes means longer lead times because we have to wait until the minimum amount of people commit, and then when I do place the order, its usually in giant quantities that take the manufacturers longer to produce.

This, combined with the global COVID-19  situation has made it frustrating for many.  I understand all to well.  I personally have some parts on order for myself but when they arrive I'm actually going to use them to fulfill customer orders since I can't ride my Tenere until Oct due to a recent surgery.

At these incredible prices, there isn't enough margin to ship items as they arrive, so we wait until everything is here for a customer, and ship all at once.

I really appreciate everyone's patience with all of this, and hope the wait times don't tarnish your experience or actual service you are getting from BellissiMoto, as we are also waiting for all these products as well.

As soon as I have more info I'll pass it on.   With all I wrote above, it looks like we should be able to start fulfilling everyone's order in about two weeks 

Please hang in there everyone, it'll be worth the wait!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...