The MT-07 Forum

CLOSED: MWR Air Filter, Air Box Cover, and Gilles Titanium Axle Nut GROUP BUY!!!

bellissimoto

bellissimoto
On 7/11/2020 at 12:35 PM, mjh937 said:

@bellissimoto, any update on the expected delivery date?

Thanks. 

So all the GIlles Axle nuts are here, just waiting on the rest of the MWR order to arrive.

We ordered 50+ of the MWR filters and filtercovers, and only got 10 on our last order, do to the lack of frame availability.  The ones that arrived were used them to fill orders in the order they were paid, and most of them were backorders from customers not associated in this group buy.

The good news is that they received the frames, and the filters and filtercovers will be coming on our next shipment.  As soon as I have tracking I'll update everyone :)

I really do appreciate everyone's patience, and the lack of hate mail, haha.  This has been tough on all of us, AND our partners.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, 00RAH said:

do the titanium axle nuts come with anti seize compound?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vlq4k2z-nw

No. but if you own any wrenches or sockets you owe yourself to get some high temp anti-seize to have on hand.

and I don't recommend use of anti-sieze on the axle nut. last thing you want is it coming loose.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

bellissimoto
4 hours ago, 00RAH said:

do the titanium axle nuts come with anti seize compound?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vlq4k2z-nw

It doesn't come with anti seize, and I don't recall the Gillies instructions saying to use it either.

I've had mine for 4 years (with no anti seize) and no issues whatsoever :)

- Paul

bellissimoto

UPDATE #6 (Jul 15th)

Just got word that the MWR Filters are shipping to us Monday or Tuesday of next week!!!  Not too much longer now!

• Like 1

bellissimoto

UPDATE #8 (Jul 28)

MWR tracking info has been updated and shows them now arriving Wednesday!

bellissimoto

UPDATE #9 (Jul 29)

MWR is here!  We're in the process of shipping now!  You should receive tracking numbers in the next 24-36 hours (check your spam folders if you don't see it)

109938699_2491519004472193_2136886076904354353_n.thumb.jpg.545bfdc3aeb4876af540647cc2bd1338.jpg

116224614_596941984353326_6867232511464021114_n.thumb.jpg.2ebeb0b5382f91d5cc3674ac9e3a8c7c.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Any future plans to do another Group-buy for the Giles titanium axle nuts in the near future (before the spring?) Thanks,

Jerry

• Global Moderator
5 hours ago, Jerzee said:

Any future plans to do another Group-buy for the Giles titanium axle nuts in the near future (before the spring?) Thanks,

Jerry

You should pm @pgeldz.  He may not be able to match the group rate but I am sure he can get you a good price and he will know if there is another group buy on the horizon.  He is great to work with and responds to messages quickly. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Jerzee said:

Jerry

PM'd you :)