The MT-07 Forum

Race generator

AP996

Just saw this while trawling eBay, thought maybe of interest to any of you guys who are racing, looks interesting but not cheap, there again horsepower and speed are rarely cheap.

I haven’t ever had any dealings with the company but I do know they’ve been around for a good few years.

62295FD4-E846-4FDB-A309-EB0A302C2BEE.png

Not MotoAmerica legal but they are really nice units.  I had one of the first two units, Dave Pearce got the other one.

I actually just sent Mat some of the dyno results yesterday.  Robert Fisher now has the unit I had for his endurance bike.  Glad to see they are making them public.

Get your MT07 & FZ07 racing parts at https://www.robemengineering.com/fz-07-products

I hadn’t seen one advertised before so thought it may have been of interest to someone, I haven’t raced in the last 20 years so I won’t be needing to dig deep in my pockets to get one😀

• Premium Member
On 4/17/2020 at 8:40 PM, Spatt said:

Not MotoAmerica legal but they are really nice units.  I had one of the first two units, Dave Pearce got the other one.

I actually just sent Mat some of the dyno results yesterday.  Robert Fisher now has the unit I had for his endurance bike.  Glad to see they are making them public.

Did it work as advertised?  How much more HP did you get?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, pgeldz said:

Did it work as advertised?  How much more HP did you get?

I sent Matt at BDK some pulls.  It’s just like other race generators I think 8k onward was the biggest gain 2-3 Hp.  It was the first FZ I went over 93 SAE on so like 95 Standard.  

I was testing it when I was killing transmissions ever weekend.  Neat part but not being able to use it in MA killed my interest. 

• Like 1

Get your MT07 & FZ07 racing parts at https://www.robemengineering.com/fz-07-products