The MT-07 Forum

SC Project CR-T

Youngster007

Youngster007

So i was going to buy the Sc Project CR-T for my 2019 Mt-07, but noticed that it is only for the 2013-2016 models. Will it fit for the newer models? And yeah if you are wondering i am talking about the CR-T that is not street legal (the one in carbon)

• Premium Member
cornerslider
1 hour ago, Youngster007 said:

So i was going to buy the Sc Project CR-T for my 2019 Mt-07, but noticed that it is only for the 2013-2016 models. Will it fit for the newer models? And yeah if you are wondering i am talking about the CR-T that is not street legal (the one in carbon)

As far as I know, all that changed in 2018 was the name (FZ-07 vs. MT-07). I don't know what country you're in, or what your emissions requirements look like?  I believe all that really changed was the bodywork, and the name (FZ vs. MT)-

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

Youngster007
6 hours ago, cornerslider said:

As far as I know, all that changed in 2018 was the name (FZ-07 vs. MT-07). I don't know what country you're in, or what your emissions requirements look like?  I believe all that really changed was the bodywork, and the name (FZ vs. MT)-

Does that mean it fits?

1 hour ago, Youngster007 said:

Does that mean it fits?

It should fit without problems, all the bits where the exhausts connects to are pretty much the same in the facelift model.

But pay attention to your local emission laws. In europe the 2018 MT-07 is classified as Euro4 and thus requires Euro4-exhausts, the SC Project for 2013-2016 wouldn't be legal on a >2018 bike....

Youngster007
7 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

It should fit without problems, all the bits where the exhausts connects to are pretty much the same in the facelift model.

But pay attention to your local emission laws. In europe the 2018 MT-07 is classified as Euro4 and thus requires Euro4-exhausts, the SC Project for 2013-2016 wouldn't be legal on a >2018 bike....

Yeah yeah i know. But i want that sound ;)

• Premium Member
cornerslider
10 hours ago, Youngster007 said:

Does that mean it fits?

Yes

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"