The MT-07 Forum

That's what I call fast!

Gofast Innovations

Gofast Innovations

I just ordered an exhaust from China off Ebay on March 24 and it arrived today March 31!! I've ordered a shitload of parts over the years and never had something arrive so fast. It looks great quality too. I'll be taking it apart to do a repack since that looks easy to do.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Gofast Innovations
  • Like 1

There's a bunch of boats that sit off the coast of New York. Registered to Chinese companies, parked in international waters, but minutes offshore. Basically floating warehouses, though some actually house small factories.  

That's how a lot of stuff gets "from China" to us so quickly. I'll let you figure out the rest. 

Man, New York sure did get hit hard with the Corona, eh? 

• Like 1

Anyone know how long the virus stays alive on metal? I just learned that some people at the local amazon were infected with the virus and they're saying it can stay alive for up to 24 hrs on cardboard and 72 hours on plastic. 

Anyone see Paul Joseph Watson's latest video on the virus? It's very entertaining and enlightening.

• Like 1

Beemer

Gofast Innovations
22 hours ago, le druide said:

wow that's really fast, do you have a link for this exhaust? 

Here you go, mate.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Yamaha-MT07-FZ07-Motorcycle-Full-Exhaust-Pipe-DB-Killer-Front-Connect-Pipe/362869867049?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649