The MT-07 Forum

Yamaha MT-07 + Zard Exhaust

p0k3yiii

• Premium Member

Saw this somewhere else on the 'net. I likey. Can't find specs either, and its not on the Zard website yet.

- Paulie

You know, I've never been a huge Zard fan, I studied them back when I had my Hypermotard and just never cared too much for their styling but this one is growing on me, I like the shape of the muffler, it's narrow shape looks like it doesn't stick out too far, others I've seen give me concerns about ground clearance at full lean, it sounds good too which kind of surprises me with those two funky little outlets in the muffler, I'll be watching for this one. Thanks for sharing!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

They also have a black coated option as well, along with a carbon end cap option. Very cool. I think it would look good with a belly pan.

:)

- Paulie

10% discount going now till 1/1/15 they are competitively priced for a full kit from what it see... i dont know what shipping is though

10% discount going now till 1/1/15 they are competitively priced for a full kit from what it see... i dont know what shipping is though
Thanks for sharing, wonder if that's directly thru Zard?   Maybe a link to where you saw that? 

Great! Thanks so much, I reckon I could have found that but I'm glad you sent the link! If my figures are correct and shipping is approx. 30 euros we'd be looking at $640'ish, that ain't bad at all, I'm going to send them an email about shipping and I'll post it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks better than most of the me-too implementations. Pity the dyno curve shows negligible improvement except at max RPM. The insert baffles are a bit faff, I'll grant but trivially removable which probably does wonders.

just over 500 euro seems downright reasonable.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Archived