The MT-07 Forum

2WDW Shelter In Place Sale

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

With most states issues "Shelter In Place" or "Stay Home" orders, we know times are tough and that people are going to have a lot of free time on their hands. Because of that, we are officially announcing reduced pricing on ALL of our Mail-In ECU Flashing services starting NOW! Just like all of these new orders, we're leaving this sale pretty much open ended. Almost all of our ECU Flashing services will be only $249.99, with free return shipping anywhere in the USA, through April, BUT we will extend it if neccessary! That's $100 OFF our full retail price 😱🤯. USE THE COUPON CODE "covid19" during checkout at 2wheeldynoworks.com to take advantage of the largest discount we have EVER offered.

We know that many riders are going to be doing a lot of their "isolating" on their bikes and taking advantage of the empty roads and a complete lack of traffic 🤘. We want to make sure that your bike is unrestricted, and as perfectly dialed in as possible, so you can maximize the enjoy of your throttle therapy during this crazy time! 

We are maintaining our commitment to flash and return ship ECUs the SAME DAY that we receive them. Our shop is STILL OPEN and fully operational, and we are always happy to help however we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email, phone or text if you have any questions!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Best price I have seen and the flash is a game changer for the 07 in my opinion. Great gesture guy’s! Keep up the good fight and God Bless 🙏

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

Best price I have seen and the flash is a game changer for the 07 in my opinion. Great gesture guy’s! Keep up the good fight and God Bless 🙏

100% what he said. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, 1down5up said:

Is this still going?

Looks like it. Just checked their site. $250 after covid19 code

• Like 1

iSmkGrnBud

I sent my ECU off for their flashing services 2 weeks ago and was able to save some bucks and benefited from the discount code covid19. Fast service, and fast return shipping with tracking provided! Couldnt be happier with the tune!

• Like 2