The MT-07 Forum

Lowsided while practice knee dragging; engine turned off by itself.

limenuke

I was practicing knee dragging and I realized I wasn't exactly putting my knee out far enough. I leaned too far until I guess my pegs/metals hit the ground, and I lowsided. The engine turned itself off after a few seconds once the bike was on its side. Is that normal?

Also, I shattered my frame slider (previous owner bought some amazon cheapies) and now I need new ones. Any recommendations?

Yes, it has a tip over sensor. When it hits the deck it will stop the engine, pretty normal for bikes with an ECU.

• Premium Member
cornerslider
5 hours ago, limenuke said:

Also, I shattered my frame slider (previous owner bought some amazon cheapies) and now I need new ones. Any recommendations?

!00% Woodcraft all the way.... EVERYTHING they design, and make is well thought out, and built to last-

• Like 2

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

phanomenal07

Woodcraft are probably the best cheap option . I believe it's 40 for the mount and 15 bucks per slider puck. I believe I have an extra black one. And they work great. I've already went thru 2 pucks 😂

Ooh, thank you all! I'll go grab that pair of woodcrafts ASAP, and thanks for the tipover sensor info. :) Makes sense! Was worried my engine might've oil starved for a few moments there.