The MT-07 Forum

Revzilla article on Riding Jeans

Cruizin

I get asked all the time by new memebrs which riding jeans to get. The below article link is pretty good. 

Jeans__HERO_CT_GearGuides_2020.jpg

Here are the best motorcycle jeans for 2020! Check out riding jeans that will protect you on the road while keeping you comfortable on and off the bike.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I've decided to not buy jeans but kevlar leggings instead, and so far I'm pretty pleased with them. I've bought the Bowtex Essential legging and can combine it with almost all my jeans. They're pretty comfortable imo.

+1 on the Saint's unbreakable. I actually picked mine up a few years back (model 1) and they've held up great. They're advertised as being "one layer, lightweight, breathable, etc." but they are definitely not summer pants, by any means (great in cooler temps though).

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Another pretty good option I've come across is Trilobite. They're kinda pricey, but some of their offerings come with CE level 2 hip and knee pads. I ordered a pair from spotrbike track gear, but unfortunately had to return them (I have issues with pants in general...it's tough to find pants that fit more athletic builds). While I had them, the quality seemed top notch, though.

2 hours ago, 7fold said:

Another pretty good option I've come across is Trilobite. They're kinda pricey, but some of their offerings come with CE level 2 hip and knee pads. I ordered a pair from spotrbike track gear, but unfortunately had to return them (I have issues with pants in general...it's tough to find pants that fit more athletic builds). While I had them, the quality seemed top notch, though.

If you haven't already, try out some Dainese gear. They have a pretty slim cut to them. Dainese often closes out gear on their website even cheaper than some retailer's closeout prices. Free shipping on everything I've looked at, too!