The MT-07 Forum

Bar End mirrors - '15 MT-07 Moto Cage

Mojo

If this is in the wrong section, please move/inform and I'll fix it.

I'm looking for bar end mirrors for my 2015 MT-07 Moto Cage. 

I bought a set, and they don't fit because of the stock handguards on the Moto Cage version. Does anyone have a clue which bar ends mirrors or mirror mounts I might need? 

If I'm allowed to be picky, I'd like the bar end mirrors to be mounted where I marked the red circle.

Thanks for all help! :)

Handguards MT07 Moto Cage.jpg

Handguards MT07 Moto Cage 2.jpg

• Global Moderator

Moved to general discussion. 

Also, stock bar is a 7/8" or just over 22mm diameter

Any mirror that fits that size should be able to clamp there

What mirrors did you try? How big is the space itself?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Glad you added milimeteres😅

I found some mirrors from "Snell", here.

Problem was that when I inserted the mirrors (Instead of the bar end), I could not screw on bolt for the handguards because the mirror doesnt allow for a bolt from the other side aswell. Most mirrors seem to be designed as the end of the handlebar.

bartman5impson
2 hours ago, Mojo said:

Glad you added milimeteres😅

I found some mirrors from "Snell", here.

Problem was that when I inserted the mirrors (Instead of the bar end), I could not screw on bolt for the handguards because the mirror doesnt allow for a bolt from the other side aswell. Most mirrors seem to be designed as the end of the handlebar.

Why are you touching the handguard bolts if all you're trying to do is clamp on the mirrors?

Because the mirrors can't be clamped on. And that might be exactly the thing I need, good tip.

• Premium Member

You may want to check out the "CRG blindspot" bar end mirrors. Revzilla has them (I can't seem to be able to post a link). The whole mount splits in two halves. They might work good in your application? Maybe you wouldn't have to do anything with the existing set-up. Might be worth a look?

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

• Global Moderator

crg bindspot, or crg arrow. 
arrows give you a larger view width wise, while blindspot give you more height in your mirror. 
there are others as well, and being in europe, rizoma might not be as expensive. there is also several ebay options if you wish to go the chinesium route, just search for 7/8" bar mirror.

or i can be an idiot and look at the link before responding. 
take the adapter out of the mirror. there is a small bolt on the black riser of the mirror. take that out, remove the adaptor and it will install to the bar directly. then just tighten it back up

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.