The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Titanium - Compatibly with aftermarket Arashi rearsets/footpegs?

CriticalCore

I'm considering grabbing a titanium Akrapovic while they're on sale & them tuned for even the stock ECU is a real plus.

But only thing that worries me is if it would be compatible with the aftermarket rear-sets that are installed, anyone happen to know or seen this combination before? 

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

Graves exhaust with Sato rearsets. No issues here. Can’t speak on your set up directly, but should be fine. 

594AA5E7-3A29-487E-B51F-0F6AA98F2908.jpeg

• Premium Member

I'm running Driven TT rearsets with my Akra Ti  with no issue. Since the Ti is tucked up under the frame more so than the stock exhaust I don't see how it could be an issue with any model of rearsets. 👍

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

I have an Akro with Sato rear sets, totally fine, loads of room

2017-07-14 18.30.49-2.jpg

'16 FZ07

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, CriticalCore said:

considering grabbing a titanium Akrapovic while they're on sale & them tuned for even the stock ECU is a real plus.

Only if you run the baffle and "cat" installed, it will be okay to run like the one Yamaha sells on its website that has the laser engraved logo...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

On sale at this site - being in Canada shipping is free on my end, 300$ off!

15-20-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07-akrapovic-racin

Shop Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07 Akrapovic Racing Full System at Bayside Performance. We carry the most popular brands of parts!

Edited by CriticalCore
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
CriticalCore

Had the Akrapovic installed today. I haven't been inside or driven a GT/V8 Mustang yet but the deep bass between 1-5K RPM is what it sounds like. 

Was slowly going the speed limit up-shifting to keep that euphoric growling going, and then the downshifts for deceleration sound incredible. Must've felt like a Harley rider with that deep growling exhaust cruising at low RPM's lol, completely worth the upgrade I get why people say it turns it into a different bike.

Edited by CriticalCore
  • Like 1