The MT-07 Forum

MT-07 modified

jon

I don't understand what he's saying but he's talking about an MT-07 modified (and try not to let the girl distract you...lol)

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KysgguZMNVY]

Awesome! If only this strange language actually made sense to me.. What I got out of it is as follows: "I work for Gilles Tooling, this is very shiny, this is very expensive, she is attractive"

• Global Moderator

This is Southern German, which I somewhat understand.

It loosely translates to this:

A guy named Peter basically introduces some new parts.

Peter:
"This is the handlebar bracket, which can slide 15mm to the front and 15mm backwards and can be moved up and down with filler plates, which is a great upgrade"

"Then we have the frame cover sets that give the bike an aesthetic appeal and covers everything up, it comes in blue and red."

"Of course we then have our racing foot pegs which have six adjustable positions."

"This is the rear axle slider or protector, available in different colors and a 'must have' for the axle."

"Here we have the chain adjuster with combined paddock stand spool. The MT-07 does not have room for a paddock stand adapter so we built in the spool."

Interviewer:
"Nice solution, very cool. I just talked to your boss and he told me the bike has not even been started or ridden yet. Will you be the first to try it out?"

Peter
"I hope so, I hope so, haha"

Interviewer:
"I see some more awesome parts, some made from carbon fiber. Do you have a cool video of a racing bike which we can feature on 1000ps (thier website) or something?"

Guy:
Yes, haha, I wil ask, giggle giggle"

Interviewer:
Okay, before we finish, where can I get this stuff? Directly from you or through dealerships?

Guy:
"These parts are available at every Yamaha dealer and qualified dealer or can be ordered on our website. This is not a problem."

Interviewer:
"Okay, so the MT-07, relatively affordable, high fun factor, great platform for aftermarket parts?"

Guy:
Exactly

Interviewer: 
Thank you Peter

Peter:
No thank you

• 3 months later...

Archived