The MT-07 Forum

FTecu unrestricted file...

Bigturbomax

Hey guys, ive heard it asked before but no one seems to know the answer. So i went to the source and asked what set up was used if any to build the "unrestricted" maps. This is the official response from FTecu product support forum....

Screenshot_20200129-133904_Chrome.jpg

Still a pretty strange answer since to my knowledge yoshi only makes a stainless system and not a titanium one. But in fairness ive got some less than educated answers from this individual so take it with a grain of salt. Just figured id share what i got from them. I should mention this user is a staff user that answers tech questions for purchaser of the product. 

Edited by Bigturbomax

• Premium Member

The unrestricted map was made by super fancy smancy computer codes blips and algorithms... this was made to give tuners a general base starting point to make maps... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Yep, on it's own this map has zero performance gains. It's just an unlocked tune to allow tuners to create their own Maps.  Nels at 2wdw was one of the very first to do this , Nate used to work at FTECU I believe , between them anything that can be done to this engine, has been done. With a strong safety factor built into ea tune.