The MT-07 Forum

MT-07 in Yorkshire - UK

mtyamyam

Hello and shout out to anyone in Yorkshire! Passed both my bike tests in September 2019 and bought a brand new 2019 MT-07. Ordered with Akrapovic Exhaust, MT style side rad guards, 12V plug (mounted on handlebar) and tail tidy. Since then I have added a small windshield, rear spindles, rad guard and removed baffle.

IMG_0174.jpeg

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it. The bike and the board. Hows the riding conditions over your side of the pond this time of year?

• Like 1

@fzar its actually been quite mild lately. Im only a fair weather rider but I don't mind it if the road is only a little damp. How about where you're from?

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, mtyamyam said:

@fzar its actually been quite mild lately. Im only a fair weather rider but I don't mind it if the road is only a little damp. How about where you're from?

Where I'm from probably pissing rain. Where I live! Cold,Ice,Rain the last couple of weeks and this weekend its getting up 15C or so. Nothing as bad as some of the members on here have to deal with, cold wise that is.  I'll try to get a good ride in this weekend.

• Global Moderator

Welcome, @mtyamyam.  I have family in Yorkshire (Holmfirth and Penistone) so I have spent some time there.  I have never had a chance to ride when I visit...maybe next time as it has some fun looking roads, although there are lots of stone fences if you run wide.  

• 2 weeks later...