The MT-07 Forum

Become a "Supporting Member"-

cornerslider

• Premium Member

I have ZERO to gain on this post.... I'm very active on this forum, and I'm proud to be "supporting member". I also own a 2019 Yamaha R3, and I'm very active on that forum as well. This forum is the BEST I've ever been a part of.  No question is a "dumb" question.  People here are classy.... Know one here will attack you for being "new" to the FZ/MT-07 family. We can ALL help each other out with troubleshooting problems, or asking for help/advise. Please consider becoming a supporting member. We have a great thing here. It costs money to be the BEST! Please consider "paying it forward"-

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

6 hours ago, cornerslider said:

I have ZERO to gain on this post.... I'm very active on this forum, and I'm proud to be "supporting member". I also own a 2019 Yamaha R3, and I'm very active on that forum as well. This forum is the BEST I've ever been a part of.  No question is a "dumb" question.  People here are classy.... Know one here will attack you for being "new" to the FZ/MT-07 family. We can ALL help each other out with troubleshooting problems, or asking for help/advise. Please consider becoming a supporting member. We have a great thing here. It costs money to be the BEST! Please consider "paying it forward"-

Well said @cornerslider 👍

This forum is very different than others I have participated on. Just about anyone would give their shirt of their back to help a fellow member. You are more part of a brotherhood (or sisterhood) here and I am happy to give just a little of my money to support this family. I get way more out of it than what I donated to become a forum supporter. @cornerslider said it well, consider paying it forward to keep it the best forum on the web. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, cornerslider said:

Wow, thanks for the props and for being a supporting member!

This forum is special to me. It's the first bike forum that I built and many others have helped it grow. From the volunteer moderators to the members like you and others who are always quick to help new members and riders 

The forum headquarters are in my house. My wife and I pay for the forums and any fees paid to us go right back into the cost of hosting this forum as well as the software licenses fees and the many forum upgrades that we have added over the years.

I'm thrilled that we have grown like we have. 

Look at our huge diy tech tip section, and all the money people have saved by using those tech tips to learn how to install things themselves instead of paying a dealer outrageous shop fees. I'm proud of that . And I'm proud of all of you members .  Our reputation as a forum is your reputation . 

On average , about one person per month joins our supporting member program . I do a lil dance Everytime because that's one less forum bill my wife and I have to pay. 

Thanks again to all of you, for making this forum so awesome! 

• Like 4