The MT-07 Forum

MT-07 Dashboard

Gary10

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, robbo10 said:

I see that you can buy an elecrric blanket for your bed with remote control (by phone etc.) by bluetooth.  It is via a smart plug.  I'd like to know more about exactly what Gary10 has. 

I was confused by his wording that made it sound like it was bluetooth powered in some way. Not sure why you'd need bluetooth controlled hand warmers when they're already on your hands? 🤔

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

11 hours ago, DewMan said:

I was confused by his wording that made it sound like it was bluetooth powered in some way. Not sure why you'd need bluetooth controlled hand warmers when they're already on your hands? 🤔

I thought that too. I suppose the benefit of such handwarmers is being able to adjust the temperature from the comfort of your own bed...while warmers are clutching your instruments.

Just do it! 

• 3 years later...

For anyone with this problem the best solution is to replace the LCD. 
If you’re capable of removing the screws from the speedometer than you’re capable of changing the LCD. 
I asked a few places to fix my speedometer and they were quoting from £250 and up. 
one of them said it would need a new LCD and after a quick search found one for £150 on AliExpress ordered and arrived in less than 2 weeks.