The MT-07 Forum

FZ/MT07 Oil Containment Belly Pan.

KyleMonaco929

KyleMonaco929

Hey guys, im new here but not new to the sport or racing. I am in the middle of setting up a FZ07 for track days and racing but am having trouble finding an oil containment belly pan for this bike. Ive scoured the internet for hours and this forum to no luck. Any help is appreciated. 

1 hour ago, KyleMonaco929 said:

Hey guys, im new here but not new to the sport or racing. I am in the middle of setting up a FZ07 for track days and racing but am having trouble finding an oil containment belly pan for this bike. Ive scoured the internet for hours and this forum to no luck. Any help is appreciated. 

Here's a good thread on it

• Global Moderator

there is also @pgeldz working on one for his racer

• Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

S2 Concept (France) make one that contains fluids (they also make a lot of other really cool stuff for the 07):

IMG_9094R.jpg

YAMAHA MT07 racing Belly Pan

Most 07 racers are fitting full bodywork so there aren’t a lot of options for stand alone race belly pans. If you want something closer to home I’d suggest adapting one intended for an SV650; they’ve been around racing for longer so there should be something suitable out there you could utilise. Depending what exhaust you use all options may need some modification.

• Premium Member
On 1/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, sorkyah said:

there is also @pgeldz working on one for his racer

Yessir, this is the one I made.  Skin tight tailored fit, with enough surface area for MotoAmerica legal sized numbers :)

IMG_20200113_134622_324.jpg

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, KyleMonaco929 said:

@pgeldz Are you making these for sale? If so how much does your belly pan run?

If there is enough interest, yes. Price is dependent on the quantity I get made. The more people that are interested the bigger the order of place and the cheaper the price would be.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Premium Member
cornerslider

Interested..... 😎

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

If you want a super low cost option, use a turkey basting pan. For real. Use some safety wire to hold it in place. It may be ugly but it will work and can be folded/molded to fit about anything. Bikes passed WERA tech using them.