The MT-07 Forum

Luimoto seat covers

cg2537

I was actually thinking about picking up a seat cover and one of their gel inserts...but it's a pretty penny for something I'm not sure would make a difference. I'm definitely interested to see some photos of the finished product.

• Premium Member

Luimoto makes some extremely cool stuff.  Check out what they did for BellissiMoto's Ducati Matrix Edition  998...

:)

- Paul

82513781_466876667340722_3720900708791222272_n.jpg

21 hours ago, 7fold said:

I was actually thinking about picking up a seat cover and one of their gel inserts...but it's a pretty penny for something I'm not sure would make a difference. I'm definitely interested to see some photos of the finished product.

Not to take away from Luimoto but I had a gel insert done by someone else and I can honestly say the gel made a big difference. It had the right balance of firmness and softness, unlike the factory foam that was way too soft and it didn't alter the thickness or shape of my seat. I found I could ride for a couple hours longer before I felt the need to get off the bike. It may be pricey but I would bet good money you would say it was worth it after your first ride with Luimoto's gel insert. (same gel as I have, medical grade)

Beemer