The MT-07 Forum

FZ07 Stackable Engine Stands

Spatt

Last night when timing a motor I got tired of the stand I had built and decided to take a second and design a stand that would be useful for working on the top end and transporting spare engines to the track.  I wanted to be able to stack it together when not in use so it wouldnt take up so much space.  Not sure if there would be much interest in the group of something like this.  

Its similar to my SV stand with handles so its easy to team lift and gives you positive placement of your hands without the worry of them slipping off and dropping a motor.  Definitely not rocket science but just a nice thing to have for transport.

Let me know if there is any interest and I can put together a group buy or something.  I'll build one just to confirm the design first but doubt much will change.

231295195_FZEngineStand.thumb.jpg.7fa18e5ac544f079d1ce1e9a45d4feb5.jpg1444672246_FZEngineStand2.jpg.4171fa86d8e1eb63cb5233b38e613299.jpg

Edited by Spatt
didnt proof read :)
  • Like 2

Get your MT07 & FZ07 racing parts at https://www.robemengineering.com/fz-07-products

• Global Moderator

What're you gonna build it from, .250 alum plate?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.