The MT-07 Forum

How do I actually order fz07R stuff?

phanomenal07

Excuse my ignorance but I dont see a add to cart button on the website 🤣😭😭.

Also does anyone know if the velocity stack that ap motoart sell is compatible with the hordpower airbox? Any info would be nice

1 hour ago, phanomenal07 said:

Excuse my ignorance but I dont see a add to cart button on the website 🤣😭😭.

Also does anyone know if the velocity stack that ap motoart sell is compatible with the hordpower airbox? Any info would be nice

Andy is quasi retired for want of a better description. He is selectively doing parts and services as time permits. You'll have to message him via the contact info on his site (still good contact info) and see if he responds. You'll need to be patient and persistent. Otherwise there are other great vendors available. Your best bet is to catch him at the shop in person. 

Good luck. 

And no, those intake stacks won't work with Hords box.

10 minutes ago, mossrider said:

Andy is quasi retired for want of a better description. He is selectively doing parts and services as time permits. You'll have to message him via the contact info on his site (still good contact info) and see if he responds. You'll need to be patient and persistent. Otherwise there are other great vendors available. Your best bet is to catch him at the shop in person.  

I wish I could go to his shop but I live in philadelphia.