The MT-07 Forum

Dynojet PV3 specific flash tunes?

TPLH61992

Howdy, sorry if this has been answered before. But I was wondering if anyone has some knowledge in which of the dynojet maps would best be suited for our bikes with a few mods. 
aftermarket omo exhaust (baffles removed) and k&n air filter (snorkel removed) is the set up I have right now. Do y’all know which flash I should go with? 

On 1/2/2020 at 3:05 AM, TPLH61992 said:

Howdy, sorry if this has been answered before. But I was wondering if anyone has some knowledge in which of the dynojet maps would best be suited for our bikes with a few mods. 
aftermarket omo exhaust (baffles removed) and k&n air filter (snorkel removed) is the set up I have right now. Do y’all know which flash I should go with? 

Let me know where you're finding these pv3 tunes.

EDIT: Because I can only find stock files.

Edited by geophb

Well, if you have the software, what you wanna do is plug it into your bike n turn the key for bout 30 seconds. Turn it off, unplug n go plug the device into your computer. Go to dynojet.com n go to tunes. Say your bike model, year etc.  then on the side bar it’ll ask to look for specific tunes, that link will take you to another page where you’ll log the info you just let the device read n input your email as well. Should give you a few more options with different described set ups, not many though. I think this software gives you the option to create your own maps, so honestly I think that would be the best thing for whatever set up you have. I could be wrong whether the software can or not. I’m still learning this shet.