The MT-07 Forum

WTB AP Ride Height Link

1tondriver

4 minutes ago, Kyuzo said:

Make sure you get the 180/60  profile tire to finish it off!!!

That will be my next rear tire. They are both just put on in the fall and the rear is a 180/55. Should have gone with the 60 in retrospect. 👍

phanomenal07
46 minutes ago, Kyuzo said:

Make sure you get the 180/60  profile tire to finish it off!!!

Does the 180/60 just raises the rear even more or does it also further change the swing arm angle?

10 hours ago, phanomenal07 said:

Does the 180/60 just raises the rear even more or does it also further change the swing arm angle?

Yes it raises the rear some and turn in is supposed to be a little sharper/quicker turn in from what I have read. I am going to give it a shot next rear tire. 

• Like 2

phanomenal07

Wow theres a bunch of things on that site. The custom triple clamp with offset looks interesting but I have no idea what a good offset should be.

4 hours ago, phanomenal07 said:

Wow theres a bunch of things on that site. The custom triple clamp with offset looks interesting but I have no idea what a good offset should be.

Send me an email if you want through the contact me section at the bottom or the page.  There is also a post in the blog discussing some of the basics of why and if you'd really need or want them.  If you're adding a linkage I'd do clamps at the same time.  Just my $.02

If you follow my build of wife's street FZ.  You can see the parts I am building for her bike as I put it together.  Some of them will be custom to her bike, maybe they will make it on the website at some point if there is enough interest.

Get your MT07 & FZ07 racing parts at https://www.robemengineering.com/fz-07-products

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.