The MT-07 Forum

Holiday loot

sorkyah

• Global Moderator

Show off that new chrismaunakuwanza bike/bike tangentially related item.... 

Screw it

Just show off what ya got for the holidays in general. 

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

13 minutes ago, sorkyah said:

Show off that new chrismaunakuwanza bike/bike tangentially related item.... 

Screw it

Just show off what ya got for the holidays in general. 

Here is what I have to show for my Christmas. Bike parts receipts...

66ECEC8B-9360-48C5-B4B4-862E20A6BE2C.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Turned my FZ-07 into a FT-07

20191223_002740.thumb.jpg.2b33366b524563f88ba76b0916e3f5b1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Global Moderator
4 hours ago, Beemer said:

005 (2).JPG

You better have gotten a whole case for him @DewMan

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, sorkyah said:

You better have gotten a whole case for him @DewMan

It wasn't me! The only SPAM I've seen in forever is in my inbox. 😆

But I do hope he shares with me. I could go for some crispy fried SPAM.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Was just a joke, that's been in the cupboard for a week now but I'm willing to share some spam fried up in some yummy bacon grease, topped off with some good dark mustard and thrown between a couple slices of buttered/toasted bread. 🤤

• Like 2

Beemer

• Global Moderator
54 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Was just a joke, that's been in the cupboard for a week now but I'm willing to share some spam fried up in some yummy bacon grease, topped off with some good dark mustard and thrown between a couple slices of buttered/toasted bread. 🤤

this is something ive never had before..... and debating on trying but scared at the same time

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, sorkyah said:

this is something ive never had before..... and debating on trying but scared at the same time

How do you get as old as you are without ever having tried it?

Not everyone likes it, as with any food, but it has a loyal following.

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, DewMan said:

How do you get as old as you are without ever having tried it?

Not everyone likes it, as with any food, but it has a loyal following.

I'm only 29

Jeesh

• Haha 2

As far as bike related, I got some Hotwired glove liners for my Bday on the 23rd, and the only large Xmas gift I got was a deck for my car lol.

20191225_141002.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sorkyah said:

I'm only 29

Jeesh

29 and a wrinkle already, you old fart! lol! Screw what the health nuts say. Tonight ... the taste buds dine in hell! 🤯

• Haha 1

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...

My wife got me a tiny, fully functional sega genesis. What a woman! Lol

20191224_102117.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/26/2019 at 11:38 AM, Beemer said:

Hold up, are you a fellow mustard aficionado? PM the location of your Batcave and I'll send you a late Christmas present :)

My dad gave me a Kreg Jig, which is awesome since I recently cut down an Ash tree I plan to turn in to a dining room table but am too cheap to splurge for this tool 

K4-Kreg-Jig-web-COB.jpg

And wifey got me a new strop and badger hair brush. I was desperately in need of both!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bigturbomax said:

My wife got me a tiny, fully functional sega genesis. What a woman! Lol

20191224_102117.jpg

The woman needs to be protected at all costs! 

For real, that brings back some real memories! I'm pretty sure I still have some cartridges hiding somewhere....

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 12:32 PM, sorkyah said:

SPAM is harmless. Just spiced ham. It's the scrapple you should fear....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shinyribs said:

Hold up, are you a fellow mustard aficionado? PM the location of your Batcave and I'll send you a late Christmas present :)

My dad gave me a Kreg Jig, which is awesome since I recently cut down an Ash tree I plan to turn in to a dining room table but am too cheap to splurge for this tool 

K4-Kreg-Jig-web-COB.jpg

And wifey got me a new strop and badger hair brush. I was desperately in need of both!

I appreciate it but you don't have to do that. I'm not really a mustard aficionado, I just know I like the yellow, the spicy brown, the sweet & spicy and the stone ground on occasion but I can't say I know a lot of different mustard's.

Beemer

7 hours ago, shinyribs said:

The woman needs to be protected at all costs! 

For real, that brings back some real memories! I'm pretty sure I still have some cartridges hiding somewhere....

Ha! my brothers and I grew up on Sega Genesis, that's pretty cool!

• Like 1

Beemer

• Global Moderator
9 hours ago, shinyribs said:

SPAM is harmless. Just spiced ham. It's the scrapple you should fear....

Scrapple is good though

As soon as my Christmas bonus hits my checking account, this will be my belated Christmas present to myself (Seven-Fiddy):

2019-Suzuki-GSX-R750.jpg

Edited by Liquidmetal
  • Like 2

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

14 hours ago, shinyribs said:

K4-Kreg-Jig-web-COB.jpg

What brand of strop & Badger brush did you get?  I have a small collection of badger and boar that I rotate.  I have some nice straights as well as safety razors, but use a Feather DX & pro blade these days because of the little ones (no time to maintain my straights to satisfaction). Part of a wet shaving forum as well, but generally stay in the "Tobacco" room more than the wet shaving area these days as I am pretty much set on my soaps, brushes, etc.

PS.  Nice score on the kreg jig.  I have always thought how much easier life would be if I had purchased one, then talk myself out of it due to the same reasons as yours. 😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

What brand of strop & Badger brush did you get?  I have a small collection of badger and boar that I rotate.  I have some nice straights as well as safety razors, but use a Feather DX & pro blade these days because of the little ones (no time to maintain my straights to satisfaction). Part of a wet shaving forum as well, but generally stay in the "Tobacco" room more than the wet shaving area these days as I am pretty much set on my soaps, brushes, etc.

PS.  Nice score on the kreg jig.  I have always thought how much easier life would be if I had purchased one, then talk myself out of it due to the same reasons as yours. 😆

Nothing fancy on the strop or brush. The brush is Akunsz, which I know nothing about, but it's nicely made. No clue who made the strop, just happy to have a wide one for my razors. My old skinny one is pretty knicked up from trying to strop tiny wood carving knives on it. 

You're a better man than me using a Feather! I gave one a whirl but never could get the hang of it. I have a couple Dovo's I got cheap and a couple Wade & Butchers I lucked in to at a local antique shop for 12 bucks! Best I can tell, the one with horn scales dates to the late 1800's. It's rough looking, but I love it. 

Edited by shinyribs
  • Like 1