The MT-07 Forum

Supporting Member

cornerslider

• Premium Member

Hello, I'm very active on this forum, as well as the R3 forum (I own both)..... I'd just like to say that I'm proud to be Supporting Member. I was a "Premium Member", but that recently changed (to improve the forum). This forum is the BEST I've ever been a part of, and is "leaps-and-bounds" better than anything out there! Everyone here is very welcoming/helpful to ANYONE, with ANY question about their bike. I've been riding for over 40 years, and I only go to a dealer for one reason- to BUY a new bike... I do all the work on my 07 myself. Everyone was "new" at some point, and may have a basic /newbie question about their new 07. From what I've seen, people here are MUCH "classier" than most forums. Lets keep that up!!! I encourage everyone to be a Supporting Member- It's $50 a year.. Some folks spend that that at Starbucks in a month!

• Like 5

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

• Premium Member

Yup.

There is a wealth of information here in a well organized layout.

• Like 3

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

9 minutes ago, cornerslider said:

Hello, I'm very active on this forum, as well as the R3 forum (I own both)..... I'd just like to say that I'm proud to be Supporting Member. I was a "Premium Member", but that recently changed (to improve the forum). This forum is the BEST I've ever been a part of, and is "leaps-and-bounds" better than anything out there! Everyone here is very welcoming/helpful to ANYONE, with ANY question about their bike. I've been riding for over 40 years, and I only go to a dealer for one reason- to BUY a new bike... I do all the work on my 07 myself. Everyone was "new" at some point, and may have a basic /newbie question about their new 07. From what I've seen, people here are MUCH "classier" than most forums. Lets keep that up!!! I encourage everyone to be a Supporting Member- It's $50 a year.. Some folks spend that that at Starbucks in a month!

I am also a supporting member and echo your sediments exactly. With the help of many here I have become a guy who does all my own work on the bike as well. I enjoy reading posts daily and have learned so much about my bike since being part of this family. If I am ever in a bind I know I can come here and work through it. No “dumb” questions here and the members don’t belittle people which I see on other boards. 
Thanks for this great forum!

• Like 3