Cruizin

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

fzar

At first glimpse I was for sure it was a DanMoto, haven't seen or heard of Devil before.!

dmoney

Put new tyres on it. I got the new pilot road 5's and rode them today during a thunderstorm. If they are anything like the 3's I'll be happy as a pig in.....you know what

Beemer
1 hour ago, dmoney said:

BPut new tyres on it. I got the new pilot road 5's and rode them today during a thunderstorm. If they are anything like the 3's I'll be happy as a pig in.....you know what

Sweet Baby Ray's b-b-q sauce???

dmoney
2 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Never heard of a pig being happy in any kind of sauce. Delicious yes, but not happy

Beemer
17 minutes ago, dmoney said:

Never heard of a pig being happy in any kind of sauce. Delicious yes, but not happy

Hold on there, the old expression may be a lie. Let's ask some pigs whether it's the mud or the sh*t in the mud that they like so much. 🤔

dmoney
2 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Hold on there, the old expression may be a lie. Let's ask some pigs whether it's the mud or the sh*t in the mud that they like so much. 🤔

Not sure. All i know is since you mentioned bbq sauce I've stopped caring about anything else and am suddenly incredibly hungry

• Like 1

Beemer
12 minutes ago, dmoney said:

Not sure. All i know is since you mentioned bbq sauce I've stopped caring about anything else and am suddenly incredibly hungry

LOL, as am I but I had b-b-q the other day, looks like my favorite Chinese buffet for today. 😋

robbo10
5 hours ago, Beemer said:

"Hold on there, the old expression may be a lie. Let's ask some pigs whether it's the mud or the sh*t in the mud that they like so much."

They don't like either, it's just the way people keep them.

Edited by robbo10
  • Like 1