Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Cruizin

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

phanomenal07
2 hours ago, fzar said:

Did it arrive? and if so hows the quality and fitment?

I bought the same radiator guard. Installed it yesterday. During my two hr ride I notice my temperature was a steady 181 on the highway. It’s usually a steady 172. I’m not sure if that’s because of the Yoshi exhaust or the radiator guard. It fits really nice and looks good. It only covers the grated part of the radiator

• Thanks 1

r1limited
1 hour ago, fzar said:

Did you get the flash and dyno work done? If so how did it go, oh and did you get to reshaping the plate.

No flash yet, I have not had time to bring it down to Nels, was hoping this weekend, probably next.  I am working on Air first, all I have done is remove snorkal, but decided to re-invent the Air Intake ;)

fzar
1 hour ago, r1limited said:

No flash yet, I have not had time to bring it down to Nels, was hoping this weekend, probably next.  I am working on Air first, all I have done is remove snorkal, but decided to re-invent the Air Intake ;)

I'm going to remove the snorkel now, and tomorrow I'm going to pull the ECU and send it to Nels to be flashed for stock exhaust. Let us know how the re-invention of the air- intake plays out.

• Like 1

mick97702

Added a splash of color. Not everyone's cup of tea I realize, but I like it.

MVIMG_20180112_202620_crop_604x604.jpg

• Like 2

Bigturbomax

Gone adventure mode! Added mirror risers and an adjustable wind deflector. I think im gonna rename my FZ "optimus"

20180112_091933-1008x567.jpg

Beemer
17 hours ago, r1limited said:

Are you going to take advantage of the air scoops so that they can ram air into the carbs or are you thinking hamster cage?

• Like 2

Beemer
20 hours ago, fzar said:

Did it arrive? and if so hows the quality and fitment?

It arrived after 21 days of waiting. I haven't given it a close inspection nor have I installed it yet because of weather so it just lays on a shelf in a bag. I'll take a pic and say a few words about it later when I get to it. I could slap it on right now if I wanted to but I'm busy shopping for a nice but affordable .22 rifle.

r1limited
32 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Are you going to take advantage of the air scoops so that they can ram air into the carbs or are you thinking hamster cage?

Some what yes.

tavisb
2 hours ago, Bigturbomax said:

Gone adventure mode! Added mirror risers and an adjustable wind deflector. I think im gonna rename my FZ "optimus"

20180112_091933-1008x567.jpg

Nice. What wind deflector is that?

i28
1 hour ago, Beemer said:

I could slap it on right now if I wanted to but I'm busy shopping for a nice but affordable .22 rifle.

Ooooh... I'm curious what you get. What are you looking at?

I've got a CZ 512 that I really like and the 455's have an amazing reputation (check those out) but they're definitely not cheap. 

Beemer
8 minutes ago, i28 said:

Ooooh... I'm curious what you get. What are you looking at?

I've got a CZ 512 that I really like and the 455's have an amazing reputation (check those out) but they're definitely not cheap. 

Check out my new thread, "Best .22 Plinker For the Money".

• Like 1

shinyribs

I turned my front tire/wheel around. 

Washing off some road salt and noticed that the spokes on the front rim didn't sweep backwards like the rear rim. Bent down to find the directional arrows on the tire... yep. Been on backwards since new and I didn't even notice it. lol

• Haha 2

rick

Didn't get to ride the white one today, but did take the big red 2 wheeler out. With it 15F, gotta get heat grips for the thing. 😉

snowthrower.jpg

• Like 2

peteinpa
31 minutes ago, shinyribs said:

I turned my front tire/wheel around. 

Washing off some road salt and noticed that the spokes on the front rim didn't sweep backwards like the rear rim. Bent down to find the directional arrows on the tire... yep. Been on backwards since new and I didn't even notice it. lol

Dealers. OMG! Can't even assemble them out of the crate correctly.

shinyribs
2 minutes ago, peteinpa said:

Dealers. OMG! Can't even assemble them out of the crate correctly.

I'm afraid it doesn't say much about me, either! It took me 4k miles to spot it lol