The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

• Premium Member

On no there is no adapter- the actual bar end weights went straight in, those were bike master. Since I was just putting bars on I left enough room for mirrors to sit on very end of bars, and the end weights sit flush against those

-JT

Guest ChicagoAJ
On no there is no adapter- the actual bar end weights went straight in, those were bike master. Since I was just putting bars on I left enough room for mirrors to sit on very end of bars, and the end weights sit flush against those
I think I might try those anyways, haha. Thanks for the brand name, it's basically what I've been looking for. 

• Premium Member

Yeah they actually look pretty nice! Had I seen I might have tried, but it's comfortable the way it is for now. Good luck!

-JT

dentalprodigy

Dropped the bike getting gas like a clown. Was pulling into gas station spot and stalled it in 2nd gear and dropped it towards the right side. Extremely embarrassing. Not to mention the horrible crunch of the m4 exhaust on the concrete. I stink.

https://goo.gl/photos/F6Hvsww7LRZLiWB8A

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Dropped the bike getting gas like a clown. Was pulling into gas station spot and stalled it in 2nd gear and dropped it towards the right side. Extremely embarrassing. Not to mention the horrible crunch of the m4 exhaust on the concrete. I stink.  
Most of us have done something at least as embarrassing, if not more so.  I think a little rubbing compound then fine polish will make your exhaust look like new.  :)   
  • Like 2

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member
ouch.
You don't even want to know about my most recent drop. It makes me feel stupid thinking about it. :)
  • Like 2

Ah man! I've done that before in the garage with a brand new bike. It makes you cringe on the inside, but yeah it happens. Hopefully not too much damage taken.
  • Like 1

Just hate that sound - we've all heard. Gives me the willies just thinking about it.  
  • Like 1

The first one ... love love love it.  Only thing better would be yellow/black like that.  My opinion of course ;)

Yeah Caliesv,  

I'm debating on 3 or 4 different styles. I need to know how to get one of these two looks if not the armor grey. Not sure which would look better out of the 3

• Like 1

Damn....on the M4 side! Guess you will have to send it to me now ;) ... Honestly happens to a lot if not most of us.  Only cool cruiser dudes would never admit it tho.

• Like 1

Mirror extenders installed. They make a huge difference!
So did bar ends. I can literally see behind me! Lol
  • Like 1

Mirror extenders installed. They make a huge difference!
So did bar ends. I can literally see behind me! Lol

I considered bar ends, but I'm not sure which type of bar I would want to put them on, so I went with the simplest solution for now.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Added some RAM mount bits: Phone X-Grip, TorqueBase, and a double socket swivel arm. Phone now sits tucked in perfectly below the gauge. No more phone in the jacket pocket where it was a real PIA to get at, not to mention also a bit dangerous if I really needed to switch off my jingles.

• Like 5

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Added some RAM mount bits: Phone X-Grip, TorqueBase, and a double socket swivel arm. Phone now sits tucked in perfectly below the gauge. No more phone in the jacket pocket where it was a real PIA to get at, not to mention also a bit dangerous if I really needed to switch off my jingles.
Pics?

A ride through one of my favorite Glens.

That sky isnt CGI by the way. It doesnt always rain in Scotland  :P:D
  • Like 7

• Global Moderator

Lies... scotland and the rest of NE europe are always raining
  • Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

That's really nice.  It reminds me of one of favorite rides around here, Wolf Creek Pass.  I haven't done it this year yet, but I plan on it. ;) 
  • Like 1

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Installed R&G radiator guard and Woodcraft frame sliders

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Pics?
I'll get some posted for you asap Monday eve.  
  • Like 1

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
63b394ee8ea6b2864519f2473bf8bcd9.jpg No words necessary...
Is that a 599gto?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.