The MT-07 Forum

What did you do to your Yamaha FZ-07 today?

Cruizin

0707170722b.jpg

upload my pictures

Got the S21's mounted and installed.  First time removing the rear wheel, so learned a little more about the bike.
Let us know what you think of them. 

Beemer

• Premium Member
0707170722b.jpg 
upload my pictures

Got the S21's mounted and installed.  First time removing the rear wheel, so learned a little more about the bike.
Let us know what you think of them.
Will do.  I might even get to the track this Sunday if all goes well.

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

babisstinson
0707170722b.jpg

upload my pictures

I would like some feedback as well, I can't decide between them and the Pirelli Diablo Rosso III. After 25.000 kilometres on the factory Michelin Pilot Road 3 either one will feel like slicks but I want something that can stand 15.000 km.

installed windscreen, vagabond frame sliders and fender eliminator
ordered the brake reservoir relocation kit so i can remove the rear pegs

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If you know me... I GOT TO RIDE IT TO WORK TODAY. :)

• Like 6

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Cleaned and lubed the chain, oil filter and oil change, and then cleaned the rims! Very satisfying to see that shiny blurple color!

IMG_20170708_125205.jpg
IMG_20170708_125249.jpg

MmmMmm, look at that clean motor oil.
IMG_20170708_140031.jpg

• Like 3

You do you and I'll do me.

craigieboy

Been busy lately so haven't had the chance to get out as much as i'd like. So Serviced Friday then a full day out on the bike today.

33eo6zc.jpg

• Like 5

Been busy lately so haven't had the chance to get out as much as i'd like. So Serviced Friday then a full day out on the bike today.  
33eo6zc.jpg

I love the color scheme on your FZ!
  • Like 1

You do you and I'll do me.

• Global Moderator

That color scheme does look good. The licence plate must be a pretty good drag chute though. European cops must have really bad eyesight if they need the plates to be that large :)

Im on call for work so I got to look at mine! Moved it from the garage so i could empty out my truck from a camping trip a month ago!

2015 FZ-07

• Global Moderator
Ordered a magnetic cell phone bag so I can use my phone GPS while riding.
Magnetic?   What are you planning to attach it to?

• Premium Member
Ordered a magnetic cell phone bag so I can use my phone GPS while riding.
Magnetic?   What are you planning to attach it to?
:D 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

craigieboy
That color scheme does look good. The licence plate must be a pretty good drag chute though. European cops must have really bad eyesight if they need the plates to be that large :)
Cheers, Tell me about it, huge compared to your plates. Joke is the plate is actually smaller than the legal size, it should be bigger (rofl)   :D

Put the FTECU ActiveTune on my machine with the Yoshimura R77. Had to use the Innovate 12mm to 18mm adapter. Works flawlessly so far!
Can you take a pic or just instruct me where you added the active tune lamdba controller? I have honestly been looking for the left hand side sensor and can't find it, or I'm looking at it and not recognizing it... :S

Got a little ride in today. Broke the triple digits and some! Had a nice long flat straight away for about a mile and a half. Then kept it close to the speed limit. The more I ride the more I ride the more I love the bike and riding. I did add some go fast stickers for balance and some new grips!
IMG_0002.jpg

• Like 2

2015 FZ-07

Hey everyone. New to this forum. Bought a 2015 for $6grand. It had an M4 full exhaust and a puig smoke windshield on it. Also got the race stand thrown in. Oh and it also had frame sliders installed. Got a sales slip for $500 so saved on taxes. 

Here is is what I've done with it so far. Installed vinyl decals on the tires. These are reflective silver. Had my time back I would have chosen a different colour maybe. They look kinda white. And I didn't like how the bionic leg looked so I plastidipped the guard thingy. 
IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

• Like 2

Future upgrades as I have currently on order are puig belly pan, passenger grab bars (I removed the strap), 2" riser/extender thingies for the mirrors, the coolant cover with 07 on it and a radiator screen. Unfortunately it has MT07 on it. May try removing that part.

Didn't do any thing to "Stella" today but I did add a Sena to my helmet.!!
IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

• Like 2

2015 FZ-07

edit:spelling
IMG_20170710_140832.jpg

CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors on RhinoMoto bar end sliders. Both RhinoMoto sliders were chipped, a little disappointing considering the price but overall isn't really noticed because of the beautiful CRG Arrow mirrors. Was skeptical because of the high price, but these bad boys are a worth every penny. Crystal clear and so many positions.  Used the automotive plug trick to close out the old mirror holes.

IMG_20170710_140740.jpg

Added the Vagabond Motorsports frame sliders.  Liked that I didn't have to remove/replace the engine mount bolt, just screwed into the drain bolt.  Let's hope I don't need them.

• Like 2

I installed Woodcraft Clip ons with the 1.5 risers pointed up for a hopefully more comfortable and responsive riding position. Got em all tightened sat on the bike and it started raining, so ride tomorrow, position does feel good sitting in my carport. Had to remove my wind screen however, which I kind of anticipated, was hoping that since I installed them in the high position I could avoid it, but no luck. I can make new brackets easily enough if I decide to put it back on later. By the way it was the Pare Brise Chinese screen from SAVAGE. for your reference.

IMG_20170713_155301.jpg

IMG_20170713_155319.jpg

IMG_20170713_155605.jpg

• Like 1