The MT-07 Forum

1st mod to Orange Thunder

Orangethunder

Orangethunder

Installed the Mivv GP Carbon system and I couldn't be happier! Such an amazing sounding bike! I feel for the money, it's the best system hands down. Came from Italy on Monday and got here Friday. Has a deep rumbly sound to it. I may even say better than a Harley. Highly recommend it! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Orangethunder said:

I may even say better than a Harley.

That's not hard to do. 😆

• Haha 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Orangethunder said:

f@#ks sake, I can't upload anything here....... Too big! 

Email the pictures to yourself...they will get resized automatically...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

When I first saw the words, "Orange Thunder" I thought this was going to be about Trump. Hey, but it's better to hear about a nice pipe, glad you're happy with it!

• Haha 2

Beemer

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 9:36 AM, Beemer said:

When I first saw the words, "Orange Thunder" I thought this was going to be about Trump. Hey, but it's better to hear about a nice pipe, glad you're happy with it!

Lol! Thanks. Im gonna start using "orange thunder" whenever referring to the prez. I wish id thought of that LMFAO!

• Like 2

On 12/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, Orangethunder said:

f@#ks sake, I can't upload anything here....... Too big! 

Use Paint if you are using a PC.  It is under Windows accessories in the menu.

Copy and paste the picture, then go to resize make it pixels and keep it around 1000 px on the biggest dimension, then save it in your computer pictures file, it will be a .png.  You can also crop any excess off, then do the resizing.  Takes almost as much time to write this as it does to do the task.

paint.png

Edited by klx678

10 minutes ago, Bigturbomax said:

Lol! Thanks. Im gonna start using "orange thunder" whenever referring to the prez. I wish id thought of that LMFAO!

Wouldn't "orange blunder" be more appropriate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, klx678 said:

Indeed it would!

On 1/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, klx678 said:

That's a good one but 2020.

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
Orangethunder

Well not to delve too much into politics but he's accomplished more in his 1st yr than the prior did in 8. I'll leave it a that. My pics are on my phone. I'll have to upload them to my pc and resize. 

Orangethunder
22 hours ago, SDSD-ride said:

Yea, but usually people look for positive accomplishments, not negative ones

So..........minority unemployment rate the lowest it's been ever isn't a positive thing? A president who doesn't take any sh^t from anyone in congress isn't positive? He can't be bought like pretty much every other politician in office. Anyways, he may not be the most well spoken or mannered, but he gets things done. If you wanna whine and complain about ANYONE in congress, how about Nancy Pelosi........that woman is a freaking nut and shouldn't be in office. Blows my mind how she says the things she does.

Back to topic. resized the pics and here they are.

IMG_20191207_170843.jpg

IMG_20191207_170854.jpg

IMG_20191207_170939.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Orangethunder said:

So..........minority unemployment rate the lowest it's been ever isn't a positive thing? A president who doesn't take any sh^t from anyone in congress isn't positive? He can't be bought like pretty much every other politician in office. Anyways, he may not be the most well spoken or mannered, but he gets things done. If you wanna whine and complain about ANYONE in congress, how about Nancy Pelosi........that woman is a freaking nut and shouldn't be in office. Blows my mind how she says the things she does.

IMG_20191207_170843.jpg

IMG_20191207_170854.jpg

IMG_20191207_170939.jpg

Damn-it! Why won't that stubborn president conform to the globalist collective?!! 

image.png.59d8589966518949aa9123c03aa097ae.png

Beemer

• Premium Member
bornagainbiker
20 hours ago, Orangethunder said:

IMG_20191207_170843.jpg

IMG_20191207_170854.jpg

IMG_20191207_170939.jpg

Politics aside, nice looking ride. 👍

• Like 3

Give Respect To Get Respect   https://jeff-galbraith.pixels.com/

Orangethunder

It really is such a great sounding system. This and the Delkevic system both sound very similar, but I much preferred the asthetics of the Mivv instead. If the Delkevic had the same angle and mounting as the Mivv, I probably would have gotten it as I like the way their muffler canister looks. Overall, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. 

Agreed, politics aside (this is a motocycle forum, my bad for even engaging. We are all on the same two-wheeled team at the end of the day) that is a sweet looking ride.  I have the same white/black on my bike, but black wheels. The exhaust looks sweet too, any sound clips? I really like the akrapovic on mine, but the previous owner picked that out so I never really shopped around

Orangethunder
On 1/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, SDSD-ride said:

Agreed, politics aside (this is a motocycle forum, my bad for even engaging. We are all on the same two-wheeled team at the end of the day) that is a sweet looking ride.  I have the same white/black on my bike, but black wheels. The exhaust looks sweet too, any sound clips? I really like the akrapovic on mine, but the previous owner picked that out so I never really shopped around

I don't at the moment. When the weather clears up, I'll upload one to YT and post it up here.