The MT-07 Forum

2020 MotoAmerica new twins cup racer

Hayden259

Hey guys! Just picked up a couple FZ-07 race bikes that Carl Price raced in MotoAmerica last year. Excited to get them all ready to go for this upcoming twins cup season. Haven't been able to ride them yet since i'm healing up from a previous injury but I'm anxious to get on them for the first time. 

I recently put out the a video on my YouTube (Hayden Schultz) and press release with my plans for this season. I'm going to be bringing someone to help with producing some content from the season, what sort of content would you all be interested in seeing? 

It would be great to have y'all keep up with the season and the cool videos we can produce. If you make it to the races, come find me in the pits, It would be great to meet in person! 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. Good luck this season. Looking forward to your videos. I’d like to see racing footage. Any tech information, like bike / engine mods, suspension  set up, would be really cool too.

Let me know if you get to NJMP.

Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

• Premium Member

Welcome!  Glad to see yet more people interested in this series!  Hope to grid up with you at some point if all goes well :)

- Paul

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 5:59 PM, Hayden259 said:

Hey guys! Just picked up a couple FZ-07 race bikes that Carl Price raced in MotoAmerica last year. Excited to get them all ready to go for this upcoming twins cup season. Haven't been able to ride them yet since i'm healing up from a previous injury but I'm anxious to get on them for the first time. 

I recently put out the a video on my YouTube (Hayden Schultz) and press release with my plans for this season. I'm going to be bringing someone to help with producing some content from the season, what sort of content would you all be interested in seeing? 

It would be great to have y'all keep up with the season and the cool videos we can produce. If you make it to the races, come find me in the pits, It would be great to meet in person! 

Good luck with your recovery and your 2020 season. We've run against Carl the past couple years, he's a great guy and an OFR (Old Fart Racer) like me.  I checked out your videos. When you have a chance post up a ducu thread of the bikes, team pics, hauler, pit pics or what not to help winter pass. We're club racers that run a few select events to have some fun and keep you championship contenders on your toes. 

IMG_20191223_075722.thumb.jpg.fe71de0f93f36f54849b9cd6cdf8ee20.jpg

Welcome from Blue Line Racing!

(pic so you know who you're behind on track, lol)

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • Premium Member

Good Luck to you and all of the guys'n'gals racing at RA next weekend. How many CMRA rider's are going to be there @Hayden259?

I hear Rocco Landers is competing the twins cup this year also!

• Like 1