The MT-07 Forum

Anyone have an active tune map?

Bountiful

Hi, thanks for checking the post. I'm looking for an active-tune map from someone who has an aftermarket exhaust (preferably two bro's like mine is).

I flashed my ecu for the exhaust but I'm still getting decel pops, instead of tweaking the numbers myself or paying for a professional tune /paying for the active tune module. I thought I'd check to see if I could find someone's map who's got a similar setup and play around with the map. I'm happy to send some cash through paypal if the map ends up working.

if not, I'm okay with the thunderous decel pops that make me sound like a harley when coming up to a stop light.

Edited by Bountiful
fixed punctuation

Mine sounded like a Harley too. If people think my pipe is loud, then you haven't heard my decel pops before i fixed it! 🤣

What tuner system are you using?

You may find that active tune will not fix decel popping. 

I'm using an ftecu flash kit

I have heard accounts of an activetune kit virtually eliminating decel pops and I have also heard experts say that there are just some 2->1 systems that you can try all day and never tune them out.

You read though this?  This is how I fixed mine. Just some simple vertical interpolating and smoothing.

• Like 1

did a quick search but didn't see that post, definitely going to try adding fuel to the rev ranges on closed throttle once I identify the main zones to see how it affects it.

Just to clarify, you need adjust the map tables NOT the tps tables for decel popping.  Adding more fuel at closed throttle in the tps vs rpm tables will be a waste of time. 

Its all in more detail in that thread. 🙂

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2019 at 4:55 PM, Bountiful said:

oh... maybe that was my problem all along gonna have to check that out later this week 🤣

Curious what the outcome was.

10 hours ago, elykyle15 said:

Curious what the outcome was.

Man... this was a while ago. I think it worked but I stopped at a certain point because I like the pops. Makes me feel like a cruiser lol