The MT-07 Forum

K-tech 20 IDS

fzar

• Premium Member

Am I missing something?  Looks like full retail prices.  I've been with family since last Wednesday, so maybe there were on sale when you posted it.

Either way, @bellissimoto can get Ktech, usually beat ANY price, and they are a forum vendor :)

- Paul

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, pgeldz said:

Am I missing something?

Yes. They were $760 IIRC. I didn't get them as they were only being sold with 6N springs at the time. 

Looks like full retail prices.

Yes it is MSRP now, the link has updated since I posted it. How I don't know?

Either way, @bellissimoto can get Ktech, usually beat ANY price, and they are a forum vendor :)

- Paul

I know, I'm a account holder @bellissimoto and have purchased some sweet Gilles components from you guys, got a sweet deal too. I'll be looking in on deals that might fill my christmas list @pgeldz  pretty soon.

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, fzar said:

Yes. They were $760 IIRC. I didn't get them as they were only being sold with 6N springs at the time. 

Yes it is MSRP now, the link has updated since I posted it. How I don't know?

I know, I'm a account holder @bellissimoto and have purchased some sweet Gilles components from you guys, got a sweet deal too. I'll be looking in on deals that might fill my christmas list @pgeldz  pretty soon.

Awesome! And remember, I always help Forum members, regardless of sale prices or not :)

• Like 3