The MT-07 Forum

WTB: Apex or danmoto adjustable clip ons

phanomenal07

• 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
8 minutes ago, phanomenal07 said:

Any clip ons with atleast 2 inch of rise

Take a look at Woodcraft offerings on their site.  They should have something. 

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, phanomenal07 said:

Any clip ons with atleast 2 inch of rise

What type of configuration are you look for? And what do you have on her right now? @phanomenal07 How much lower and forward are you trying to get from what you have now? Or are you trying to go higher and back?

phanomenal07

@fzarI have the rental ultra low right now. I want to go lower and forward more. It's a fz07r in progress. Just need the rise to clear the plastic. Eventually will probably go even lower once I get ap motoart fairings

11 minutes ago, phanomenal07 said:

@fzarI have the rental ultra low right now. I want to go lower and forward more. It's a fz07r in progress. Just need the rise to clear the plastic. Eventually will probably go even lower once I get ap motoart fairings

I would be looking at woodcraft As they have so many different risers to swap out as you want to change. Quality stuff as well. My .02

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, phanomenal07 said:

I have a woodcraft 1" riser plate I might be willing to sell. I used it in the down (turned upside down) position. I'd pass it on at a reasonable price. It's a Gen 2 riser plate from woodcraft CFM. If your interested. 

fbc082fc-4142-4f59-bc7a-536e8adab1d4.jpg

Buy Clipon Adapter Plate, 1 Inch Rise; Std. Black Bars Included from our store for only $239.99

The picture depicts them in the up position, so think of them upside down. Really gets weight over the front, and gets body position more forward and down, clears the plastics too. I'm only putting it out there as I have an alternative setup I'm considering. If your interested I can send you pictures. @phanomenal07 

phanomenal07

Hey. The woodcraft adapter plate is not an option as I have the gpr v4 steering damper mount which have different mounting holes from the stock mounts.

Also i would prefer traditional clip ons 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.