The MT-07 Forum

Hello everyone

carcrusher1978

carcrusher1978

Hello All,
I'm new to the forum. I've had my FZ-07 since August. I love this bike. I'm looking for parts though. Any info you all can give would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for front and rear axel sliders, a dark smoked tall Puig windshield, and a slip of yoshimura slip on pipe. Everything seems to be on back order or not in the US yet. Any help would b greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who read this!
Carcrusher1978

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. Check out OES, they still frame, fork and swingarm sliders in a well priced kit.

Everything went braap.

TwistedTorque
Hello All, I'm new to the forum. I've had my FZ-07 since August. I love this bike. I'm looking for parts though. Any info you all can give would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for front and rear axel sliders, a dark smoked tall Puig windshield, and a slip of yoshimura slip on pipe. Everything seems to be on back order or not in the US yet. Any help would b greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who read this!
Carcrusher1978
You can get the Puig screen here.  http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=2351
I have the sport but a few others have the taller touring.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome carcrusher1978! Glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome!

As for the Yoshi, you can check out a thread on it here.
It only comes in as a full system, so if you're looking for a slip on, you might need to look elsewhere. 
As for slip ons, I've heard most require you chopping the stock exhaust in order to make it work. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived