The MT-07 Forum

TST's Integrated Taillight

Hi all,

Are any of you currently running TST's integrated taillight on an 18+ MT-07? I've been really liking the smoked version and am thinking about picking it up for my MT but wanted to get your thoughts on the product before I pulled the trigger. How's the brightness? Are signals clear enough from behind? How's the install process? I've seen TST's video and it looks pretty seamless, was your experience similar?

Also a little unrelated, but does anyone have any experience with TST's adjustable fender eliminator kit?

All the best, thanks for any advice!

Im not sure ether ! I’m really liking it (first gen bike )  but I’m not sure if it is too much of a “cop caller “   I’m a little too differently legal with the exhaust ,the led lamp and some tweaks here and there ... 

I have both, smoked tail and adjustable fender elem. The eliminator is great, spring for the  adjustable version. The smoke tail is plenty bright but if I had to do it again Id get the clear. The smoke looks too aftermarket for my taste. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, Mad said:

Im not sure ether ! I’m really liking it (first gen bike )  but I’m not sure if it is too much of a “cop caller “   I’m a little too differently legal with the exhaust ,the led lamp and some tweaks here and there ... 

I was running a TST when I got pulled over by a NY State Trooper for no inspection.  For what it's worth, he made no mention of the lack of factory rear turn signals.  I feel the blinking brake light really gets everyone's attention over stock.

• Like 1

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• Premium Member

TST has really nice stuff. I have the integrated tail light on my 2016 FZ-07. I've never been pulled over. The LED's are the brightest I've seen. I got the clear version, but after seeing how bright they are, I'm sure the smoked would have been fine too-

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

I have the smoked version on my '18. It's plenty bright. I had a buddy follow me in broad daylight just to make sure they could be seen and I was told they were very bright. The brake light flash and turn signal flash really gets other motorists attention. 

Heres's a pic with the bike off, with just the running light, and with the running light with left signal (tried to capture the signal at the end of its flash). 

59B8132D-6B4A-4402-877F-BBEFDF27E2A7.JPG

Edited by JayMT07
  • Like 1

Instagram: @jayparrington 

• 1 year later...
Wookiee one
On 11/23/2019 at 8:53 PM, JayMT07 said:

I have the smoked version on my '18. It's plenty bright. I had a buddy follow me in broad daylight just to make sure they could be seen and I was told they were very bright. The brake light flash and turn signal flash really gets other motorists attention. 

Heres's a pic with the bike off, with just the running light, and with the running light with left signal (tried to capture the signal at the end of its flash). 

59B8132D-6B4A-4402-877F-BBEFDF27E2A7.JPG

I've recently fitted tst rear light on my UK Mt 07 20 works great a doddle to plug n play , along with some led indicators  from China , considering I in UK delivery only 4 days ??? Well fast recommend TST as their videos excellent ,  womet slider kit at same time at good bundle price  . Rear light smoked lens fits on with original  paint work , playing with setting prog but using sequence indicator with strobe rear stop at mo , not sure if legal but looks the dogs , once I get chance I'll put some pix on