The MT-07 Forum

What do you guys use for communication?

Admiralxavier

Guest August BB

I pre-bought a Sena SMH10R 2-pack for when my wife gets her motorcycle in the spring. But obviously have not used it, so can't comment on it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Hubs and I just got the Sena SMH10. It works well and I can listen to my music while I ride.  :) There are a lot of features we still need to read the manual and figure out like GPS stuff. 

Illegitimi non carborundum

I dont want anyone calling me when I'm riding, and I usually ride solo so I don't have to slow down and wait for someone every 50 miles so I usually just throw my phone in my jacket's chest pocket.

But, the Sena may be good for listening to Iron Maiden while I attack the Twisties so it's on my xmas list.

^^^^That's what I meant to say actually,I use hand communications when riding in a group, when riding alone mostly my middle finger and horn for cagers   as needed  :).

Admiralxavier

Thanks. The Sena 20 looks great, but pricey.

Makes me want the skully even more skullysystems.com

• Premium Member
Thanks. The Sena 20 looks great, but pricey.  
Makes me want the skully even more skullysystems.com

I just saw the Skully AR-1 video this morning - that looks REALLY cool! I had been looking at the Reevu helmets (rear mirror system), and the whole time I was thinking about a potential rear camera/video projection and when/if somebody was going to develop something with that technology. Anybody know what the price point this is expected to be? With the communication integration, this would meet a lot of different needs. 
... just poked around, looks like $1,399. Ok, I may wait a season or two on that one!!

Archived