The MT-07 Forum

Rizoma bar end mirror adapters?

JRATT

I just got a 2019 MT07 and am trying to decipher the parts I need to install some bar end mirrors, I came across these and haven’t found any info on them. Are these a one part fix for the bar ends so I can then clip on mirrors or do I need other parts? Thanks for the help!

https://www.cyclegear.com/parts/rizoma-pro-b-pro-bar-end-mirror-adapter-yamaha

90232E32-156E-483B-B393-5AACD2C2772B.jpeg

I'm not 100% sure on those, but most people I've seen with bar ends just end up going with RhinoMoto's offering;

0236-1.jpg?fit=450%2C373&ssl=1&w=640

These bar ends are the next generation of our mirror mounts designed specifically for Yamahas that have stock barends that screw into the bars with M16 threads, such as the FZ, FZR, XSR...

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

the rhinomotos are weighted unlike most of the expansion offerings and will help smooth the vibes in the handlebars, leading to less vibrations in mirrors
i had a set, then crashed and changed bars.... admittedly, i kinda wish i still had em

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

8 hours ago, 7fold said:

I'm not 100% sure on those, but most people I've seen with bar ends just end up going with RhinoMoto's offering;

0236-1.jpg?fit=450%2C373&ssl=1&w=640

These bar ends are the next generation of our mirror mounts designed specifically for Yamahas that have stock barends that screw into the bars with M16 threads, such as the FZ, FZR, XSR...

These are more what I was looking for! Thanks

• 5 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 1:53 AM, JRATT said:

These are more what I was looking for! Thanks

Did you eventually order these and installed the Rizoma bar end mirrors?

I am going to order the Rizoma Reverse Retro bar end mirrors but it's still unclear for me what the best setup will be.