The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 stuff for sale....traded my bike for a Tracer 900...in SouthernOregon...

bugsinteeth

have some stuff for sale...

1 -  brand new Corbin seat...black leather seat carbon sides and passenger seat, grey welt  had about 800 miles on it...$400.00 PLUS SHIPPING

... have the original shipping packaging so it will be packed right.....just broke in...* SIGH *

2 - Ktech Razor Lite shock, about 800 miles.....200-250 lb spring...$400.00  you pay shipping

~   ~   PRICES ARE FIRM !  ~   ~

3 - have a set of FZ-07 standard footpegs, will give - you pay shipping

I am sure that someone is going to ask "WHY ?"  ....  I got one hellova deal on a Tracer 900 and could NOT refuse .....

oh, and I absolutely LOVE this Tracer.....it will be a truely GREAT bike when I get done with it.

DSC_1373.JPG

DSC_1375.JPG

• Premium Member

Gotta love that CP3 motor eh?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

LOL  " Quick Journey "   indeedy @....yes, I'm a quik study....just couldn't get really comfortable on the fz07, so

started looking, and decided I wanted a NEW bike....not used......

the yamaha dealership 90 mi south had the Tracer 900, ( not the GT ),  for  $8699    had to do it....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, norcal616 said:

Gotta love that CP3 motor eh?

yessireeBob....it's a real whammer .... and I have not BEGUN to play yet !

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bugsinteeth said:

yessireeBob....it's a real whammer .... and I have not BEGUN to play yet !

Hehehehe... it's a motor that loves to spin RPMs 🥰 ... mine is fully uncorked via ECU reflash and exhaust... it screams like a siren call and stirs my soul... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bugsinteeth said:

LOL   uhuh, can you guess what's next for this one ?

Suspension, I finally got around to upgrading it after almost 4yrs, should have done it 2-3yrs ago, granted I'm barely 170# suited up, so it was ehhhokay... went with Stoltec fork kit and a Penske double clicker rear shock...

ECU was flashed via 2WDW using Woolich software, Woolich Race kit( QS- works on both up/down shifts and Launch Control) paired with a Graves Exhaust...

nice...not doing all that..the suspension is good enuff for me, i will be trying to fit the Ktech Razor Lite offa my FZ 0 7.....

it's a bit shorter and diff Pressure Bar, but we'll see......the exhaust is going to be just an M4 slip-on.....and then a 2WDW flash.....

didn't want the quikshifter so didn't get it.....losing the center stand,  turned the bar mounts around already, got rid of the

buddy pegs and the tie-down bars.....

need to gear it up a bunch, probably a 17 in the front for now at LEAST.....

and GOTTA paint that stupid white piece BLACK ! 

LOLOL   funzzzz......

• Premium Member
Just now, bugsinteeth said:

nice...not doing all that..the suspension is good enuff for me, i will be trying to fit the Ktech Razor Lite offa my FZ 0 7.....it's a bit shorter and diff Pressure Bar, but we'll see......

the exhaust is going to be just an M4 slip-on.....and then a 2WDW flash.....didn't want the quikshifter so didn't get it.....

losing the center stand,  turned the bar mounts around already, got rid of the buddy pegs and the tie-down bars.....

need to gear it up a bunch, probably a 17 in the front for now at LEAST.....

and GOTTA paint the stupid white piece BLACK ! 

LOLOL   funzzzz......

I went -1T on front sprocket... barely/very rarely use 1st gear... picked the RPMs up approx 400 vs OEM... 

yeah  I'm goin the other way   want it geared  a LOT higher it's ridiculously low geared

want to be able to loaf down the freeway, at 80 MPH + .... :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bugsinteeth said:

have some stuff for sale...

1 -  brand new Corbin seat...black leather seat carbon sides and passenger seat, grey welt  had about 800 miles on it...

have the origional shipping pachaging so it will be packed right.....just broke in...* SIGH *

$400.00 PLUS SHIPPING ... (will post pix later)

have a set of FZ-07 standard footpegs, will give - you pay shipping

I am sure that someone is going to ask "WHY ?"  ....  I got one hellova deal on a Tracer 900 and could NOT refuse .....

oh, and I absolutely LOVE this Tracer.....it will be a truely GREAT bike when I get done with it.

I can transfer your subscription over to tracer900.net if you like.

3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I can transfer your subscription over to tracer900.net if you like.

that would be great Rob Thanks

• Like 1

decided against putting the Ktech on it...too much bother....it's for sale....read above....

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bugsinteeth said:

decided against putting the Ktech on it...too much bother....it's for sale....read above....

Can you have it re-valved/sprung for the FJ-09?? 

don't know...the bike is fine the way it is Nor....I'm OLD, I don't ride this thing ANYWHERE near what it would do stock..... :D

• Like 1

bump for some pix  ...  * Above *

if somebody wants BOTH, $800 buks ... you pay freight....

and I am not gonna drop the price, that's as good as it's gonna get folks....

• Like 1

Thanks Paul...I've been in "Heat"  forra while now....  :D

the ECU is at 2WDW getting fixed as we speak.....  😎

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I know a guy that may want the shock. I'll PM you his number if he's interested-

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

@bugsinteeth post an update on how that Tacer is coming along. I know that a few things have to have been “tweaked” at this point. Hope your enjoying it and free bump for you to get this stuff sold. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.