The MT-07 Forum

Finally posting.

Bountiful

So I’ve had my bike since February of this year so the better part of one year since it’s almost thanksgiving now. 

I joined this forum the day after I took this pic and I’m finally getting around to posting about it. This is a pic of my view at work after I ran off on my lunch break to pick up my new bike.

not really sure where I should start my build thread but maybe I’ll just post it all here with updates describing each mod along with a few decent pictures along the way. 

B54AAE01-0BB3-446B-9768-66C8E9C400A5.jpeg

Edited by Bountiful
title change
  • Like 7

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking FZ, I really like that color. Looking forward to watching your built progress.  Search this forum as you go, there’s lots of great information to help you decide on what mods and which brands to choose.

Ed

• Like 1

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

On 11/7/2019 at 7:39 PM, 1tondriver said:

Welcome and one of these days I am going to peel the wrap off and go back to that color. 

Same 😝

oh, and I forgot to mention that I got red fairings 

681C7A1F-E621-43D7-98B2-321A12432326.jpeg

Werbenjagermanjensen

Welcome.

Don't feel too bad. I made this account, said hi, and checked out for more than a year and a half lol. Just getting back in the swing of things. Kept checking up on MT Facebook groups, and wanted to be more active here.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Bountiful said:

So I’ve had my bike since February of this year so the better part of one year since it’s almost thanksgiving now. 

I joined this forum the day after I took this pic and I’m finally getting around to posting about it. This is a pic of my view at work after I ran off on my lunch break to pick up my new bike.

not really sure where I should start my build thread but maybe I’ll just post it all here with updates describing each mod along with a few decent pictures along the way. 

B54AAE01-0BB3-446B-9768-66C8E9C400A5.jpeg

Congrats!  It’s a beaut!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...