The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Québec

jon

Hi all !
I'm from Québec city Canada. I bought a FZ-07 2 weeks ago but will get it only next spring since the riding season is pretty much over here.
I've traded it for my Ninja 400 2011 (you didn't have this bike in the US or Europe, only in Canada (2011-2012) and Japan if I recall). I've been riding street motorcycle since 1986
so next year will be my 30th year, I gess I needed a gift. lol
So I bought a red FZ-07 at the same place I bought my first bike in 1986, a Yamaha Seca 400 1984 (brand new left over back then).
The FZ-07 kinda reminded me of my first bike, that's the reason I choose the color red.
Here's an old pic of it
seca-400_zps0f8cf6de.jpg

Pic of my previous bike, it's identical to a ninja 650 or a ER6-F in europe but with smaller displacement

DSC00632_zps180cb83b.jpg

...so this winter will be a loooooooog one for me to wait.

Bye

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jon! Too bad you have to wait until spring for your bike but congratulations on choosing the fastest color.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hi and Bienvenue @jon, great to see another Canadian joining our forum. Too bad there is not much riding season left for you.

thanks for your "french" effort. lol
Watch out, if we reach 51% of French speaking members, this forum automatically switch to French laguage (rofl) et vive le Francais :D 

• 1 year later...

Well, I switch bike last night but stayed in the same family
Bought a FJ09 2015 (demo) with only 1000 km.
Gonna get it next spring when winter is over

Archived