The MT-07 Forum

Redesigned 2020 tracer 700 for Europe

Bigturbomax

110319-2020-Yamaha-Tracer-700-f.jpg

Yamaha unveiled an updated Tracer 700, giving the...

This looks wonderful. I still can't believe we don't have these in the US. For those to busy to read the whole thing the key updates are:dual LED projector headlamps, 2 way adjustable cartridges in forks,  color LCD instrument cluster, more adjustable windscreen and slick new body work. The new body work looks GREAT to my eyes.

• Thanks 1

Europe gets an upgrade before we get the first model?!! Geez Yamaha, was it something Merica said? 

• Like 2

Beemer

• Premium Member

There's lots to like on that bike. But I'm not a fan of the looks of that windscreen.

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

The seat looks much better. Love the dash. The styling is nicer than the old one. Awesome that they've given it cartridge forks too. Once these hit the second hand market (in a few years) I might swap over from my MT07.

But man, that exhaust is horific. Notice there's not a single photo where you can see the header close up from the left hand side of the bike. Rip it off! Rip it off!

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kylerhsm said:

The seat looks much better. Love the dash. The styling is nicer than the old one. Awesome that they've given it cartridge forks too. Once these hit the second hand market (in a few years) I might swap over from my MT07.

But man, that exhaust is horific. Notice there's not a single photo where you can see the header close up from the left hand side of the bike. Rip it off! Rip it off!

The "cover" is masking the EU4+ compliance "cat" they added... Heat shield is my best guess as to what the cover is... And at a quick glance the inspector can see it's a stock exhaust vs seeing an aftermarket one and trying to verify it's got a "cat"...

yamaha-tracer-700-statique_hd.jpg

***I'm secretly wishing ( not even hoping) it's actually a "powerbomb" chamber like the FMF "powerbomb" dirt bike header and not another "cat" **** 🤣

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW