The MT-07 Forum

2019 Black Friday deals! See one? Share it!

Cruizin

Black Friday is often an amazing time to get good deals on not just motorcycle gear, but all kinds of other stuff. 

We will be having a black friday deal on our tshirts. mugs and other stuff in our store. Im sure that our vendors will be having some deals as well.  I will post some in here, and I encourage ALL of you to post any great Black Friday deals below as you find them. 

I'll pin this topic so you can all find it easily. You also might want to "follow" this topic by clicking ""follow Topic" . 

Lets work together and save a ton of money on gear and other stuff! 

Revzilla has their Black Friday deals started. Now, they change this list often, so I suggest checking this link couple times a week to see what else pops up and what deals get bigger as we get closer to Thanksgiving. 

ram_mounts_tough_claw_x_grip_kit_300x300

Shop the best Black Friday deals on motorcycle gear & parts from all your favorite brands - Free Shipping, Extended Holiday Returns & Guaranteed Delivery!

• Like 1

Cycle Gear has thiers going.  Both Cycle Gear and Revzilla send me special deals usually the day before thanksgiving. Ill post those in this thread when I get them. 

arai_quantum_x_helmet_300x300.jpg

Don't miss out! Save big on motorcycle gear, parts & accessories from the biggest brands during Cycle Gear's Black Friday event.

• Thanks 1

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, 7fold said:

fingers crossed for a 2WDW ecu flash + graves black Friday sale this year 🤞

@2wheeldynoworks  Usually has a sale for Black Friday, if not then perhaps christmas

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

2wheeldynoworks is dropping price of their awesome tunes for Black Friday weekend to $250!!

FB_IMG_1574390340500.jpg

This is as low as I've ever seen them go on a flash.... If you're thinking of getting one... now's the time. 

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

longrider1951

Hey what's the code for the 2Wheel Dynoworks Flash?  I went to their website and no mention of Black Fraiday deals. 

Thank's, Glenn

Edited by longrider1951

Been wanting a 2wdw flash since I got the bike. The time is nigh. For $250 I can’t say no. 

Now I’m hoping for a deal on a titanium akra pipe and I’ll be ecstatic. Best price I’ve found so far is 850, no tax free ship, which is already great, but a better deal couldn’t hurt!! 

MT07_Titanium_Baffle_out_1200x1200.JPG?v

Yamaha MT07 FZ07 XSR700 Polished Vandemon Titanium Exhaust & Carbon Fibre Muffler Titanium headers with...

P4120003_1200x1200.JPG?v=1543625203

MT-07 XSR700 & USA FZ-07 TRACER models ( Centre Stand must be removed ) Production years 2014-18  ...

1 hour ago, msb06c said:

Now I’m hoping for a deal on a titanium akra pipe and I’ll be ecstatic. Best price I’ve found so far is 850, no tax free ship, which is already great, but a better deal couldn’t hurt!! 

I prefer those to the Akra , and I believe they lowered the price 

.. just realized there is no deal , was the currency to change from au dollars to euro ..... but hey , they are a good deal to me , 600 euros for an all titanium exhaust is pretty good 😂 ( don’t tell that to my sc project )

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion. With the exchange rate those are way, way cheaper than the akra pipe. I’m just kinda stubbornly set on an akra for the sound and the looks. I’m just hoping to get it in the $700 range, but it literally doesn’t matter. Thanks for sharing 

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, 208MT07 said:

NICE! They have a kit for ABS equipped FZ/MT-07s (17-19) 👍

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

On 11/24/2019 at 4:36 PM, longrider1951 said:

Hey what's the code for the 2Wheel Dynoworks Flash?  I went to their website and no mention of Black Fraiday deals. 

Thank's, Glenn

@2wheeldynoworks ? Is a code required? 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:50 AM, msb06c said:

Been wanting a 2wdw flash since I got the bike. The time is nigh. For $250 I can’t say no. 

Price match with Revzilla and get another $30 back. 

• Like 1