The MT-07 Forum

2009 Yamaha FZ6 (SOLD) in Washington DC area

FZ07R WaNaB

I'm selling my 2009 Yamaha FZ6 which is in excellent condition with 1943 miles. It got a new battery this year. It has a VA inspection good through August 2020. I bought this bike 2 months ago from the dealership where the original owner bought it. I test rode it, and loved it (way smoother than the FZ-07). The motor is a detuned R6 which still kicks out 98 hp and 46.5 ft/lbs of torque. I have wanted one of these bikes ever since they first came out. Unfortunately after I bought it I realized that I'm too short for it, and eventually I'm going to have one of those zero mph drops which would totally suck (I came close to one). I live in Northern VA within the Beltway, so let me know if you are interested. Here's my Craigslist ad:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/d/arlington-2009-yamaha-fz6-very-low-miles/7007729169.html

IMG_2514.JPG

Edited by FZ07R WaNaB
  • Like 1

• Global Moderator

Damnit

Why do you have to live in falls church

If you lived in Phoenix I'd get that thing in a heartbeat

On the other hand, my aunt lives out there... Hmm maybe I'll have her buy it for me ;)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I was actually looking at one of these for my first bike, but none around me were near as nice as this one and not knowing much about buying a used bike, I didn't want to inherit anyone else's problem...but man...if I saw this back then, I would have bought it in a heartbeat! That thing is clean, best of luck with the sale.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's been on Craigslist and Cycle Trader for 3 weeks, and no strong bites. Definitely not the best time of year to be selling a bike, plus I know my price is on the high side due to it's condition. That's why I'm doing a Black Friday Special with the price being knocked down to $3200 firm.

Edited by FZ07R WaNaB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.